Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were to get a divorce would you get married again?

last reply
228 replies
19.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
NO ... I would not, I'm happy with me myself and I there's no room for anyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
I guess that would depend if I found someone that I wanted to marry.
Lurker
No, I don't think I would
Lurker
I very much doubt that I would: once bitten twice shy?
Active Ink Slinger
There's no point - the only thing that really matters is the relationship the silly ceremonies and public promises have already been proved to be meaningless so why repeat them?
Lurker
Haven't been married once yet - and judging by the dick-heads, cheats and liars I seem to attract I doubt I ever will.

However if - somewhere along the line - I found my male 'jewel' and DID marry ... and THAT went 'pear shaped' ending in divorce the answer is a resounding NO! NO! NO!
Active Ink Slinger
Very unlikely.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
Quote by lafayettemister
Very unlikely.

I would certainly like to find a partner at some point, but I don't see a need for that piece of paper anymore. Different stage of my life now.
Short Arse Brit
I am divorced.

I guess if I met the right person and it was important to them then I would consider it, it wouldn't be a necessity for me though tbh, at this stage in my life its just a piece of paper after all. But if I loved them and it was important to them then perhaps I would, who knows??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rookie Scribe
If I could marry the right lady,dominant and demands her husband suck bull cocks for her entertainment.
Active Ink Slinger
Probably not.....but who knows?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Site administrator
Very doubtful indeed.

edit - wait ... now if we are talking steak and chips at the wedding reception then my arm could be twisted.
Lurker
If marriage were cows and...eh. Let me retract that. If marriage were sows and sows were bacon...what was the question again? Eh
Active Ink Slinger
Nope. I'd never find anyone who could replace Sugarbaby! smile But then, I don't plan on letting her get away either!
Tinker Bell
I always say.... Never Say Never...

However, I highly doubt I would ever marry again.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Alpha Blonde
I barely believe in marriage as it is, so the thought of doing it twice would get a resounding no from me.
I am divorced... For the first couple of years I was strongly against ever getting remarried again... Now that a few years have passed... I am still on the fence... I will say that I wont discount getting married again, but... It would take years of a relationship with someone and being sure my eyes were wide open... I do believe in never say never... You never know who is going to come into your life...
No,I wouldn't get married again because I love my soldier too much to let that him. To be honest I'm not married yet or engaged but I still wouldn't. I want my first marriage to be my only marriagesmile
Not right away. I would definitely want to enjoy being on my own again for a while. I wouldn't rule it out, though. If I did, I would be looking for a rather different person and relationship than the one I left.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't see divorce ever being an option....but if it were to happen I would date but never get married again.
Active Ink Slinger
When I was married my wife and I always said that divorce was not an option no matter how bad it got. Well she had a different definition of the word. She left me for another woman. That really doesn't matter because she couldn't fuck worth a shit anyways. But I digress. I have been divorced for over 3 yrs now and if the opportunity did arise to get married again, maybe I would. It depends on how well we know each other and keeping the lines of communication open at all times. To me marriage is just a piece of paper. You both have to feel it or it won't work.
Active Ink Slinger
Do I sense trouble in your personal paradise DoctorLove?
Active Ink Slinger
Don't believe so. Always said there wouldn't be a third wife.
Active Ink Slinger
no I wont do it again married twice now if id get divorced this time id find some one to hang out with and just have fun
Active Ink Slinger
NOPE.....I am on number 3 now....she is great and i love her dearly....however...if something went wrong and we split....i would go to the grave unmarried.....not single....but unmarried
Active Ink Slinger
Sorry folks...I am on number 2 now there would not be a number 3....damn big fingers....