Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could go back, and say something to your first love, what would it be?

last reply
98 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Fuck you, you narcissistic bastard. I loved you, but you hurt me. I was so beaten down that I thought I deserved the abuse you gave me. I know I'm worth a hell of a lot more than you ever gave me now."

I did love him, but I shouldn't have. I got away, and I'm happy now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny as this actually happened to me recently. I was divorced a few years back and ran into the girl that was my first love and that I lost my virginity to. Iit has been 20 years. At the time I was young and proud and wouldn't admit that it was my first time. So when we met up recently I got to inform her that she was my first. We then went back to my house and fucked again. I was not looking for a relationship but it was great. Very nostalgic. Im glad it happened
0 likes
Quote by spacecat
"Fuck you, you narcissistic bastard. I loved you, but you hurt me. I was so beaten down that I thought I deserved the abuse you gave me. I know I'm worth a hell of a lot more than you ever gave me now."

I did love him, but I shouldn't have. I got away, and I'm happy now.

Good for you Spacecat. I wish you the best in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It will all get easier, promise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I would have told you, but I was too shy and too young
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to go to the Dance with me Saturday night? (Too scared to ask, never got another chance.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the fantastic memories.

His name was Johnny. We had decided to go all the way, which was the first time for both of us. We had been into oral sex for a little while. Due to a car hitting a telephone pole, and knocking out the power at her work, his mother came home early from work, while I was blowing him on the sofa. We did manage to appear decent as we were able to button and zip up before she came into the house. My panties were stuffed into a pocket of his jeans.

We decided to take a walk to the playground a couple blocks away, to get rid of the high state of excitement we were both in. As we walked through the side gate, Johnny grabbed my hand and lead me behind the maintenance building tucked in the back corner of the playground. Once we were out of sight we kissed a long passionate kiss. Which did not do anything to get ride of our excitement. He reached under my skirt and slipped a couple fingers into my literally dripping wet cunt. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock and started stocking it.

We were standing on the sidewalk that butted up against the building. He unbuttoned most of my blouse, then he turned me around and had me lean against the building. He flipped my skirt over my back, shoved my bra up and grabbed both of my tits and started rolling and squeezing my nipples. I felt his hard cock go between my legs and he was sliding it's length back and forth between my lips driving me crazy.

He ask me if I was ready? I told him I have been ready. He slid his cock back and the head was right at the opening of my cunt. I reached down with one hand and pushed the head into my cunt. Then he pushed the rest of his cock in me, filling my, no longer virgin, cunt with his cock. The sensation was wonderful. He had only made a few strokes when I had my first orgasm from a real cock in my cunt. I had had several, as I would cum when he came in my mouth while giving him blow jabs and when he went down on me. This orgasm was much stronger and had more waves.

During my second set of orgasmic waves his whole body began to tremble as he began his orgasmic bliss. I could feel his cum hitting the back of my cunt. I had another much stronger set of orgasmic waves as he pumper my cunt full of his cum. Then his body got very stiff as he tried to shove his cock clean through me. He pulled out and turned me around and we kissed with very much passion as our tongues danced with lust in each other mouths. I was hungry for the taste of his cum and stupid down to clean as much from his cock as possible. It tasted deliciously different and I realized my own cum and juices was mingled with his.

When I finished I stood up and we kissed again with much passion and lust. I adjusted my bra and buttoned my blouse as he put his beautiful, still erect, cock back in his wet jeans. As he grabbed my hand he noticed a huge wet spot right were I had been standing while we fucked. He said look at the mess we made. The wet spot was even on the side of the building.

This was a very wonderful experience for both of us, and I knew I was lucky. Some of the stories I had heard from the other girls, was not so good. I believe part of what made it so good for me, was that I knew I could not get pregnant. I lost my uterus when a beer truck ran a red light and hit the motorcycle I was riding on behind my father when I was 11. Plus the erotic times I had with my best friend at our sleep overs. I can assure y'all that a real cock was much better than the cucumbers, zucchini, sausages, and eventually the realistic dildoes we used during our sleep overs.

Brandie
English Gentleman
0 likes
thank you for teaching me how love is misplaced and how being in love can blind you into seeing what a bitch a person can really be.