Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you handle sexual tension in the work place?

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I mean, like where it is SO tense, you just want to grab the person and drag them into the nearest utility closet and have your way with them. You both want each other, so how do you go about dealing with it?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I always remember the quote, "Never shit where you eat". That usually does it for me in the past.

How do you handle it Pixie?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
How do you handle it Pixie?

That is what I am trying to figure out. I want to literally tear this guys clothes off! I want to cover his body in chocolate sauce and lick it off. I want to......wait a minute!! I'm thinking I need some help here......
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Not sure if you're looking for any guys perpective but I'll give it anyway.

I myself don't handle it very well. I've had three girlfriends that I have met at work. The last one was two years ago so Ive got it out of my system, kind off. But the relationships (more than just fucking for a month) I've developed out of the workplace have been pretty good. If you can work together you can probably live and hang out together too. The only reason they ended was because I was immature and not thinking straight.

I'm not so quick to hit on coworkers now because as I get older it doesn't seem so innocent...
0 likes
You need to de-sexy-ify him. Every time you see him, picture him ten years down the track sitting next to you on the couch in his holey underwear, belching out loud after he slams down beer number twelve. That should do the trick.

Not saying all men turn out this way, but it'll help to picture him like that!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sounds like a Lush Moderator Intervention might be in order!

Or, Pixie, you could just give in to your carnal instincts and yanno...cover him in Hershey's syrup and...then write a story about your exploits and share it with us.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
post-it notes, just leave him one where he will see, then go from there
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've met a few boyfriends at work, so I guess I handle it by acting upon it. Though, I've had a lot of jobs...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't handle it very well. I lost my virginity to my boss.
Lurker
0 likes
Think about what happens after you do the dirty deed.

What happens then?

IMHO, that's when the trouble starts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Sounds like a Lush Moderator Intervention might be in order!

Or, Pixie, you could just give in to your carnal instincts and yanno...cover him in Hershey's syrup and...then write a story about your exploits and share it with us.

I kinda go with WMM on this ... cuz life is short and have some fun ....

but ... I do understand Rocco's point.

... nah, Give in to the Carnal Lust! and enjoy.

We will be awaiting your story! (can't wait!!!)

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

What happens then?

I agree.
Do you want everyone to know about it? Or do you want to fight to hide it from everyone? Are either one of you in a relationship where you don't want the mate to find out about it? Is a fling worth all of it? Is it accepted policy in the workplace for so coworkers to "date"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feed the need Pixie!

All the best relationships I've ever had were born from work. Sure it 'could' be crappy if it ends badly, but in the main I found you end up just 'being friends' if the sexual relationship doesn't work out. I even met my wife of 21 yrs through work, so you go girl.

Now, as to how you initiate the relationship......... I'm so drooling over the being covered in chocolate thing!!!! But probably best to sound him out with a drink (tea or coffee?) invite first.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

What happens then?

I agree with Rocco. Think it through, and if need be, write a really fabulous fantasy story, because when you write the fantasy, you're in charge from beginning to end, and it can only end badly if that is how you want it to.

Real life will make its own decisions, and that could get nasty. Is it worth it?