Login

How do you decide?

last reply
31 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I rarely send out requests, and if I do, it is because that person and I have talked, or I find that person fascinating.

A lot of people on here criticize people that have a huge friend's base, calling them 'friend's whore' etc. I have been called that myself. I accepted every requests, because I thought that was the polite thing to do...

But now that I have deleted over 240 people, I am now getting not so pleasant messages asking why they were deleted...

Can't win
Lurker
I ask people who I find interesting, sometimes they will ask me first. I like having some prior relationship first either directly via PM, chat etc or on the forum.

Some people never ask, you have to ask them, which I don't mind doing, it is not a big deal to me.

The people I reject are those with no AV, no profile, they seem like someone I wouldn't want to know or I have the intuition that something is wrong.

I have removed people from my friends list for incompatibility or a mutual lack of understanding.

I am in no hurry to make friends. I like the ones I have. I wish I had time to communicate more with the ones I have.