Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How big a gap in years would you consider ok for a sexual partner?

last reply
448 replies
45.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing that matters is how the participants feel there are no stupid bloody rules. A woman of over 80 who was married was asked at what age did she think men stopped being interested in sex and she replied that she didn't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd probably feel comfortable with anybody in 10 +/- age of mine ( 50 ) at this point in my life..
Love Bug
0 likes
My husband and I are 12 years apart and it works perfectly.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
If the attraction/chemistry is there it doesn’t matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
20 years younger
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
I try not to judge, but if you’re old enough to be their parent you shouldn’t even be looking, let alone touching. Just my opinion.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wouldn't say age matters as long as you are both consenting adults..
0 likes
As long as both are legal age, age shouldn’t matter.
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
I try not to judge, but if you’re old enough to be their parent you shouldn’t even be looking, let alone touching. Just my opinion.

Sexual desire doesn’t stop at s certain age. As I said if they are legal age , why should it matter.
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

Sexual desire doesn’t stop at s certain age. As I said if they are legal age , why should it matter.

As I said, it’s just my opinion. I realize other people feel differently. I was just expressing my feelings. I don’t think everyone has to agree with me or feel the way I do. I wasn’t responding to your comment personally. If I was, I’d have quoted you. I was just replying to the forum post in general. I don’t judge others for whatever opinion they have. I was merely expressing mine. I’m sorry if that came across as judgmental. It really wasn’t meant to be.

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Upwards? 30+++
Downwards? 10, maybe 15, but it is a stretch.
Lurker
0 likes
I am 46 and my husband is 64 and it is beautiful bliss
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

As I said, it’s just my opinion. I realize other people feel differently. I was just expressing my feelings. I don’t think everyone has to agree with me or feel the way I do. I wasn’t responding to your comment personally. If I was, I’d have quoted you. I was just replying to the forum post in general. I don’t judge others for whatever opinion they have. I was merely expressing mine. I’m sorry if that came across as judgmental. It really wasn’t meant to be.

I’m sorry you took what I said as tho I was jumping on you, I wasn’t. Maybe I should not have quote you, but like you I was just voicing my opinion.

All good .. nothing for anyone to get upset about, it’s just everyones opinion.
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

I’m sorry you took what I said as tho I was jumping on you, I wasn’t. Maybe I should not have quote you, but like you I was just voicing my opinion.

All good .. nothing for anyone to get upset about, it’s just everyones opinion.

Thanks!

It's not so much the difference in age. I just would have a hard time being comfortable with people younger than my own children...I guess that was where I was coming from with my opinion...I couldn't be with someone if I was old enough to be their parent. It would feel way too awkward. Maybe that's a better way to describe it.

0 likes
Quote by techgoddess

Thanks!

It's not so much the difference in age. I just would have a hard time being comfortable with people younger than my own children...I guess that was where I was coming from with my opinion...I couldn't be with someone if I was old enough to be their parent. It would feel way too awkward. Maybe that's a better way to describe it.

Agree, someone younger than my children, yes, it would be hard to be with that person sexually.
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by GraceW

My youngest is 40 next month. I don't think that's too young.

No, 40 isnt to young, I was thinking younger..

Happy Birthday Grace!!!
Click below to see

0 likes
Quote by GraceW

My youngest is 40 next month. I don't think that's too young.

My youngest is 23, so big difference there in my opinion. I don’t think 40 is too young either. And yet again, it’s really an individual preference.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really don't look at age. If I am attracted to them and they me, then I am okay with any difference.
Butterfly
0 likes
Love knows no barriers... neither do I ;)
0 likes
Right now? A handsome 45yrs young male is the cut off for sexuality sessions.
An attractive female cut off may be 35¿. Sometimes younger females are more mature and mature females behave younger.
Just be you.
I don't mess w/ younger females/males because I couldn't careless to deal w/ their dreamy eyes towards me.
W/ me sex is sex. No feelings outside of sexual sessions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not an easy question to answer, for a relationship a lot would depend on the person. I am 54, and have met 25-year-olds I would happily have a relationship with. The person was just a friend, but liked a lot of the same things I did. Had I not been married, I would have pursued her, and pretty sure she would have reciprocated. Then again, I've met 45-year-olds that I had nothing in common with. My wife is 60, and she had told me when we met 30 years ago that I was far more mature then the previous guy she was in a relationship with that was 5-years older than her.

As for just sex, again, age is just a number, I have seen 20 - 70-year-old women I would bed without hesitation if I was single, others in the same bracket I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

For those young people here, you will find that the older you get, the less age matters. It's compatibility that matters, so before you shut a door, be sure who's there. It could be your soul mate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer no more than 7 years Younger and a couple older. My most memorable was 40 years older, and that was a long time ago and I will never forget or regret it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age isn't really a factor unless one prefers younger/elder partners. Personally, I won't mind the gap to be 10-15 yrs, But, that is not the first criteria.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
If the attraction/chemistry is there it doesn’t matter

This!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When I was 36 I had an affair with a 72 year old lady. It lasted 10 years. Yes I was still fucking her at 82 years old!!