Honesty, please

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There is a thread in this Forum about why we are here, at Lush.

I am curious to know whether your significant other knows about you being on Lush. If they do, what do they think about you being here? If they don't, why are you keeping it a secret.

Hoping to get honest responses and better understand the Lush phenomenon.

For me, my husband knows that I spend time on Lush. He also knows that I dont engage in cybersex or role-playing and that I am really here just to chat and make some friends that might share some of the same interests. He knows that I did not come here for the sex but for some of the other assets that are available to me, such as the Forums and writing stories. He has even been online with me and chatted with a couple of my closest friends here.

Waiting to hear your story.
Reese
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Yes, my wife knows I'm here - she's also a member, in fact. She knows I'm here primarily to read, write, and mod stories, but we also both have our own groups of friends here, and that's fine since it rarely goes beyond cyberspace other than the few members and couples we've become friends with and met in person.

I'm definitely far more active here than she is, but she has a lot of other hobbies. I write. She does proofread for me on occasion, however!
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by hidden_agenda73

I am curious to know whether your significant other knows about you being on Lush. If they do, what do they think about you being here? If they don't, why are you keeping it a secret.

For me, my husband knows that I spend time on Lush. He also knows that I dont engage in cybersex or role-playing and that I am really here just to chat and make some friends that might share some of the same interests. He knows that I did not come here for the sex but for some of the other assets that are available to me, such as the Forums and writing stories. He has even been online with me and chatted with a couple of my closest friends here.

Reese

Hallo Reese, nice to meet ya und glad ya liking it here in Lushdom land...smiles

I can imagine most responses you get from peeps here will be rather honest,
even though many do like to spice it up at times.

It ist great that your hubby ist self-confident, so thoughtful und caring man having such understanding support
for your desire to come here und express your erotic writing.
This especially indicating him to be a loving man regarding your real life Bi needs.

Most peeps here require their privacy for many reasons,
I think there ist a number of those who share their experience with loved ones.
So I'm thinking you're one of these lucky Lushies definitely.

BTW...Have you visited Plzen und Frankfurt? Only curious.

As for me?
Except for a few, all of those who care for me know I'm online here often.
Lush ist much apart of my fairy tale life now as being blessed to grow up on our farm,
or experiencing the adventure of my chosen discipline.

My mum knew when I first joined Lush in 2014, even if she didn't know everything about the site.
I had a couple of things published here before I left in 2018, und she knew only that much then,
but now she knows my other reasons.

Unlike you, I was all about cybersexing it up in the chat rooms when I was at home,
und like you, playing abit in the forum on my phone between classes.

My brother, as well all but a few of my friends, know I'm a Lushie und why.

Daddy will never know this of course...
I haven't any wish to be a 26 year old, tied over a saddle, und whipped with a riding crop
thank you very much...giggles

Siri und I had our wedding only this past September 27th, so we're still enjoying the giddy new,
as well making little life changes such as having my surname changed on many things,
which wasn't so tasking that I imagined except waiting for my new IDP.
I met her here at Lush in 2016, so she knows everything of my Lushie life.
We always phoned each other often und I take the HBF to Amsterdam many weekends spending time together.
She ist staying here shut in with us on our farm now that the dance club she works ist closed.
I think all of the Red Light ist closed now.
She says Hi btw...smiles

Lush has been my cyber-home for awhile, und I feel thankful to this place.
Finding my love Siri as well meeting one other Lushie in person the past years?
I would never wish for it different.

Have a fun day, be safe und stay well...cyasbyebye...
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
My wife knows I am on here and likes to read the stories. She also likes to read the postings that I make about our activities.
Lurker
0 likes
Hello,
Yes my Partner is fully aware of me being on here, I read several of the stories to her when she requires me to do so , Pluss I inform my Partner of any messages I receive from here. This is such a wonderful site so far .
0 likes
Lush is kind of my little secret. I've opened a bit about it in recent times, but not to family, just to other online sites I'm on. It's a bit of a pain to maintain but my wife is not the sort who'll be sympathetic and understanding. She'll immediately start trying to diagnose a problem, not simply see it as me exercising my creativity.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All my closest friends and lovers know I'm on Lush. My youngest sister knows, but the site doesn't interest them in the least, so they don't pay much attention to what I do here. David and Seth like to read my stories before I post them, but that's about the extent of their interest in what I do here.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you to those that responded and your honesty. It's always nice to learn a bit more about the people that you spend time with, even if its in a virtual world.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I think my wife is grateful that she can tell me to go play on lush for a while when i annoy her. lol she's known ever since i've joined and has never had an issue with it - she's even chatted or emailed with a few of the people i'm close to every once in a blue moon. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I think my wife is grateful that she can tell me to go play on lush for a while when i annoy her. lol she's known ever since i've joined and has never had an issue with it - she's even chatted or emailed with a few of the people i'm close to every once in a blue moon. smile

*whispers creepily* come play with us Sprite...*ghostly whooshing noises*
0 likes
Yes my hubby knows I am here. He's the one and only Master J.

I come here for some awesome friends, just like the ones on top of me.

Plus I love to post memes and Smiley's of course.
Lurker
0 likes
My gf who is bi, knows i am here. We are in an open relationship.

She knows i may chat with women on here. She is fine with it.

However, she expects me not to meet a girl from here, in person. I am & will always be loyal with her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In answer to your question only my husband and several friends I’ve gotten to know on Lush really know I’m on here.

For the most part my family and close personal friends - Do Not know!

Being a southern farm girl only my older brother Alan knows for sure; that’s because he’s a member and saw a picture I had posted on here at one time in the beginning as my avatar, he was shocked and told me in no uncertain terms to remove it - immediately!

Which I did!

Now as for the rest of my family they do not know and I’m sure they would not approve if they did.

My primary reason for becoming a member on Lush was so I could write some erotic stories most of which are true either of me or friends I have known, some all my life.

My husband knows I’m here and has known ever since we started dating.

He sometimes looks over my shoulder reading many stories posted on here - with me.

I’ve told him, he should get his own account; so he could comment on those stories he’d like to do so on.

I’m friends with six different men from all over the world whom I stay in touch with through our personal, private e-mail accounts.

My husband also knows this and he sometimes even adds his two-cent worth in with some of my comments to them.

~~Jessica~~
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Being on Lush was never a secret from my wife. She has always known since I first joined and began writing stories here. She shows no interest at all about this site or our sister site. Nor the other erotic sites I have published on over the years. But she does like seeing some royalties coming into our bank account. She often asks me to publish more and bring in a bit more cash.

It is actually true that I have friends here on Lush that are closer than virtually any real-life friends. That keeps me coming back every day. It's good to have friends. Some are even closer than simply friends. I love them in the truest sense of the word. When they say the same to me I believe it, fully.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
As I have posted many times, I value honesty, commitment and trust. I've never kept secrets from my husbands. So he not only knows of my Lush activities, but has complete access to them. It doesn't bother him that I spend time here. For that I'm eternally thankful and grateful because I've met some great people whom I would of never met otherwise.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife doesn't know I'm on here. Finding Lush has allowed me to broaden my horizon about all things sexual. There are still things I have no interest in but there are things I never thought I'd explore and Lush has been the perfect place to find and explore them. My wife would not be forgiving if she found out about Lush, that I write "sex" stories, that I communicate with other like minded people here and that I've made friends, both male and female, that I communicate with in other ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is nearly two years since I discarded by husband, which was a really blessed subtraction! Just I don't know what he gets up to, he now has no reason to know where I go and what I get up to. Lush has helped me escape from a stultifying past and is opening the door to new possibilities. And if Ex has discovered this little part of my life then he shouldn't be snooping
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My S/O knows I am on an erotica site. Which is how I found it, by searching "erotic stories", which I love to read. She is 68 and pretty much done (pretty much ? no. completely) with sex. I still have thoughts and urges of sex and may not get a full erection( meds) but can still masturbate. She is 68 and I am 67 .We were high school lovers who reconnected 45 years later and moved to Cozumel Mex.
Lurker
0 likes
I joined Lush mainly to read the stories. I also enjoy looking through the pics and reading the forum posts. I was not looking for friendship.Then by chance before Christmas I met the most wonderful man and we chatted and a friendship was formed. He is very special to me and so much more. I still enjoy reading the stories but I am loyal to my lover and he is the only man for me xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hidden_agenda73

Reese

Hello Reese,

I am new to Lush but write on other sites like this one. I was introduced to this site by a friend that has an account here.

My significant other does not know that I write on any erotic sites. He is not a sexual person and finds very vanilla sex to be "dirty" (not in the good way). I come here as an outlet to write. I love to meet people and make friends but I don't look for partners here unless that role is of a friend.

I love having a place where I can share my kinks, thoughts not in the PG category, and stories. It is nice to have a place with other like minded people to be ourselves.

Hope you are all well,

Sally