3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never.
Lurker
0 likes
While having sex? Fortunately, not! I was scared for the first year into my second marriage that I might call my new hubby by my first hubby's name, but that hasn't happened. And, he hasn't done it either, so all is good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's one thing I usually get right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it quite a bit, but on purpose. So if I did it by accident, who would know.
Lurker
0 likes
Twice...

(Although the second time wasn't really my fault as the New GF has ALMOST the same name as the previous GF... (Like, Sarah Neale and Sarah Beale...)

And that excuse didn't wash with Ms. Neale either...

Looking back, it's quite funny... As the words leave your lips you go, "Ohhhhhhhh SHIT!"" Not so funny in the moment. It's a WEIRD feeling to feel somebody STIFFEN AND GROW COLD underneath you...

Nowadays I avoid this by only dating girls from vastly different eithnic backgrounds... It's almost impossible to shout out "MOLLY HOLLAND OH FUCK!" when your actually fucking someone called Mai Ling Chen...

I say almost...

(Okay, three times...)

xx Steph

(Actually, now that I think about it, it happened to me ONCE... I mean, I was called by HIS name... Well, Sort Of... I went out for drinks with this girl I liked, and she had to go see 'friends' later... Cool... Next morning I TEXTED her and said, "Thanks for last night it was great to see you..." SHE texted back, "It was amazing you Sexy Stud, best ride ever..." This, (the devil is in the detail...) was a girl I had previously dated and was trying to hook up with again... OUCH!) She NEVER called me a sexy stud... The phone conversation as she called to try to talk her way out of it was High Comedy...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Kate gets quite cross with me when I cry out "Steph!"...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Kate gets quite cross with me when I cry out "Steph!"...

I'm lucky. I can always pretend I'm thirsty when I catch myself moaning "Sprite"!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

I'm lucky. I can always pretend I'm thirsty when I catch myself moaning "Sprite"!

I'm not going to bother to ACTUALLY write the joke, but THIRST, SNOW WHITE, The Boys, a popular similar fizzy beverage...

(You're WAY ahead of me...)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope & i hope not to either lol
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I'm not going to bother to ACTUALLY write the joke, but THIRST, SNOW WHITE, The Boys, a popular similar fizzy beverage...

Joke? I believe there's a whole story in there somewhere
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nope! I don't even bother to learn their names. I just give them numbers, and even screw their numbers up a lot...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty! Fortunately by 6 months into my second marriage I never erred again!

Been married 23 years to my 2nd wife & not me but a number of people STILL to this day call my 2nd wife by my 1st wife's name. Boy, talk about pissed, but always gracious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes once
Lurker
0 likes
In thoughts several times, although luckily never escaped out of my mouth .... yet... :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Not but I've almost said "son of a .. and fuck yourself" many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately I have. That didn't go down well at all. Especially since he was going down at the time. I spent a lot of time making up for that. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once, and it wasn't pretty.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not during sex, but did once while talking to a friend on the phone who was asking how good it was being where I was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During phone sex once, I knew their name, I hadn't forgotten, but they always wanted me to say their name right when I cum. I can barely recall my own name at that moment, and I said the name of who I wished I was phoning with at that moment. I felt terrible as soon as I realized it, he didn't say anything and it was never mentioned. Not a good idea to ask to have someone yell out your name at that pivotal moment.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I referred to the Fed Ex delivery as UPS once. That didn't go over well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha that never happens with me... i m good with names
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really need to use that "notepad" facility given on the top of profiles more oftenly, I am not very good at remembering names and dates ( hopelessely bad with dates).

I spend a lot of time in the chat rooms interacting with people and its really hard for me to remember all of their names ...sometimes the situation becomes really awkward and its funny to call people by their usernames because most of them sounds hilarious to use at the place of names , I am not excluded ... it is funny when people say - "Hiiii Escape .."

seriously ..whats wrong with veronica!
Lurker
0 likes
Happened once .... Called a guy by the name of a girl (ROFL)
Lurker
0 likes
Happened once .... Called a guy by the name of a girl (ROFL)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jspancer
haha that never happens with me... i m good with names

you probably play lumosity game (ke)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by intellect

you probably play lumosity game (ke)

haha u know i didnt earlier but i just downloaded one named peak and the same day u mention it what a coincidence :P