Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have You Ever Masturbated To A Picture Of Yourself?

last reply
191 replies
15.1k views
4 watchers
11 likes
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I have this picture I took of my little toe -- the left foot one, with the blood-red talon cut. Wicked...

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

EDITED: I guess I have, come to think about it, to some of the dick pics on my own page right here on Lush

And in the mirror, definitely! As a young man I used a mirror countless times to watch me licking myself, though actual sucking was a rare accomplishment.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

old hateful illiterate CCP agent lesbian
0 likes

*Narcissus has entered the chat* You mean y'all masturbate to other people? Why would you ever

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

I have this picture I took of my little toe -- the left foot one, with the blood-red talon cut. Wicked...

Keep going...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Always

0 likes

Quote by joe71

And in the mirror, definitely! As a young man I used a mirror countless times to watch me licking myself, though actual sucking was a rare accomplishment.

Pilates and yoga will help you in accomplishing your own sucking. Very artistic. Idk lol

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes... but they're more pictures/clips of the partner's dick inside of me. Takes some clever angling and back-arching to get those to look good - the bulk of the fucking would've probably looked messier and less flattering, but you only need the one picture to bring it all back to yous!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Here's a thing to remember while you young take plenty of pics of yourself and body parts erect or flaccid,because time goes by soooooo quickly and before you know it things don't work as well as they used to or get old and just won't react like they used to. Nice to take out that dedicated hard drive from the secret place a have a look. My reaction was once " my good did it really get that large,stiff and veiny!"

Quantum Tease
2 likes

Picture? No. Mirror? Yes. Mirror placed strategically? YES.