Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex with someone while driving?

last reply
46 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Not full sex while car is in motion, but we have pulled pants off and fingered/masturbated while driving/riding. I have yet to get a bj in a moving vehicle. We did have sex in cars while it is parked in some remote place.
And the nominees for incredibly dangerous distractions while driving are:

•Texting, Talking on phone
•Eating a bowl of cereal
•Reading a book
•Having sex

and the winner goes to...
Not penetration,but been sucked off many times!
i got a handjob while in a taxi
I've done the advanced road trip foreplay many times but can't say that I've done the cock-in-pussy experience while driving. I'm with DD, if I really want and need to get it on, I'd much rather pull over and do it right than run the risk of hurting anyone - sex shud be fun and exciting but not worth killing or dying over. Call me old fashioned.
Got a bj and fingered her
I was blown by my then GF in my car while driving. I was only concerned that she didn't spill any on my pants.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Like other... nope, not full sex.
Nope! That just seems dangerous..
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Years ago I got a sweet handjob while driving around on a Sunday afternoon. I didn't even have to ask for it, it was spontaneously and surprisingly offered to me! Naturally I returned to favor to her since it is quite easy to steer one handed. It was alot of fun!
Yes - one time on the I90 in the middle of the night. Probably one of my most erotic memories
Yes and it was amazing. She gave me the sweetest blow job while I fingere fucked her we both had great orgasims
Yes I was driving and mo mom gave me my first bj what a whore she was
Quote by lisa95
Yes I was driving and mo mom gave me my first bj what a whore she was

what??????

good grief ....

I have and it was fun as hell. smile
Quote by PersonalAssistant

what??????

good grief ....

Indeed.... and against the TOS too, I believe.