Lurker
0 likes
Nope! Lmao.

Oh, but I do.
0 likes
i had to look this up but wtf.
Matriarch
0 likes
I think the world would be a far better place, if the "world leaders", were all stoners.

Happy 4 / 20
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Need I say more?

I LOVE this video.

Happy 4/20 all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah buddy, I have my friend bothering me on the phone and through messages asking me for clean urine so she can pass her job interview drug test tomorrow. Jeez. "Happy" 4/20.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it.
Never had the inclination to try it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
HAPPY 4 20 TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

0 likes
Canadian stoners had a fun 420 celebrating the fact that by 4/20/2019, they may be able to celebrate legally (if things go according to plan, it will become legal in July, 2018 so not in time for next years 4/20). I'm not one of them but I fully support the planned legal changes.

Also, the Toronto Stock Exchange had a bit of cheeky fun with the day by inviting the investment firm that manages our first marijuana ETF (there are now enough companies producing medical pot in Canada, which is already legal, to do it) to ring the opening bell.
Lurker
0 likes
Late happy 420!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm celebrating 420 today. i got so stoned on thursday that i forgot all about it..

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey, yeah .. like cool man .. got any chips sprite? ... been 37 years, but I remember .. almost

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a holiday about mowing the lawn, right? All I keep hearing is people talking about grass.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I thought EVERY day had a 4:20 ....

I celebrate regularly!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
0 likes
Happy Birthday Hitler.

Idk, I'm straighedge so on 4/20 Hitler comes to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
420 gota love it lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Happy Birthday Hitler.

Idk, I'm straighedge so on 4/20 Hitler comes to mind.

April 20 (WP)

some people born on 20 April:

1937 – George Takei, American actor
1949 – Jessica Lange, American actress
1951 – Luther Vandross, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
1964 – Andy Serkis, English actor and director
1966 – David Filo, American businessman, co-founded Yahoo!

also:

1923 – Tito Puente, American drummer and producer (d. 2000)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This Austrian born 20 April got pretty high a few times.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He got a bit higher. (unlikely born this month)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I meant to celebrate 4/20 but then I got high.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by DMBFFF

She seems a little, um, extra, as my daughter would say.

Calm down. Smoke a bowl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Welcome to the 21st century!...smiles

A lot of European countries have been celebrating their cannabis festivals for quite many years,
some longer than I can remember their beginning.
Many new ones in the recent 20 years, Hanfparade, Cultiva Hanfmesse, Cannatrade, Cannafest,
Spannabis, Grow Expo, Canapa Mundi, THC Cup, Cannabis Cup, 100 other smaller events...

Cannabis Liberation Day in Amsterdam ist becoming huge every year equal to our Oktoberfest.

I once tried cannabis mixed into the cheeses on home-made pizza,
but I've never smoked it, or anything else.
I'm extremely fond of breathing well, energetic mind, physical stamina, healthy body strength,
und all of that proper oxygen/co2 transference, synapse, chemical balance stuff.

Sticking to bier, Pinot, und my seasonal HoneyBunch Mushroom tea thank you very much...
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by DMBFFF

I remember this, all of us were watching Felix jump live on the gogglebox at the pub.
I want to try it once or at least Skydiving, it ist in my bucket to do sometime.

I've seen the gazillion YouTube reaction videos everyone ist making about everything under the Sun now.
Many of them very funny-fake to get more views, but most always entertaining...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If we can make it through to April 21st without a copycat Columbine shooting or Oklahoma City bombing for the 2 previous days, I count that as a win.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dam I could really use some right now to. Happy 420 everyone