Guilty Pleasures

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just a fun place to post your Guilty Pleasures. I didn't see any recent forum topics with this heading. I tried to do a search, but it kept stalling. Sorry if it's a repeat.

Guilty Pleasure From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, video games, music, movies, and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures.

For instance, chocolate is NOT a guilty pleasurre, it is a necessity, but dipping your french fries in chocolate just might be. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I watch very little TV (can't remember the last time I watched); however, I will always stop and watch Keeping Up with The Kardashians if it is on. *shrugging shoulders*
Lurker
0 likes
Eating Dark chocolate, Had to endulge in a reat dark beer because of the finish of dark chocolate, guess I am a sucker for chocolate!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laughing at young children and old folk who fall over - I enjoy it but I do feel bad afterwards.

Otherwise over indulging in cocktails and... well, cocks biggrin
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
... shamefully... i'm playing "Secret Flirt" on nintendo DS... I like it cauz' it is stupid...
Lurker
0 likes
I check TMZ throughout the day to get my fill of the celebrity trash news.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, every time my wife takes a bath, she throws her clothes on the floor just outside the bathroom. I always pick them up(with the pretence of putting the dirty clothes in the laundry basket) just so I can have the chance of sniffing the gusset of her newly discarded knickers, and smelling her musky feminine gorgeousness seconds after the flimsy garment has been in contact with her fragrant fanny. Listen women of the world! We love your cunts, the sight, the smell, everything! Use this power you have over us, a pussy in the face will seduce us every time. Lotsa love, Johnny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah one of mine is teasin a certain Lushie when she is at work and can't do anything such fun smile
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by easy_rider75
Ah one of mine is teasin a certain Lushie when she is at work and can't do anything such fun smile

Ha! I have a friend I love tormenting at work as well! Such fun! ;)