Going Commando

last reply
60 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my style. Once you've caught your foreskin in the zipper of your blue jeans, you may reconsider.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it, but that may be because I have never caught my foreskin in the zipper of a pair of blue jeans. ROFL
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only go panty-less when I don't have sperm running out of me. So... I'm usually wearing panties! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rarely now but often some years back. I enjoyed the thrill but always had a backup pair in my bag - just in case for emergencies,
Lurker
0 likes
I find it so erotic when I find out she is commando... the ease of naughty sex is so hot when it's in an elevator filled with people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I been going commando for over 30 years
Lurker
0 likes
I don't wear panties much and almost never when it's warm. Feels so sexy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a free feeling.
So much cooler on hot summer days.
Enjoy my little secret... when I can.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! Makes me feel sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is sometimes a bit of a thrill to go commando. I always feel vulnerable, and that always makes me aroused. What can be the best of fun is a warm day wearing a light cotton dress with nothing on underneath it at all. That makes me even more vulnerable and even more horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always hated panty lines through clothing. I really only ever wore panties when I had my period. Going commando started back in my teenage years and has continued ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In most kinds of pants and especially jeans: it’s not for me. I constantly feel like I’m going to get my dick caught in the zipper and the rough fabric doesn’t feel nearly as good as cotton/silk/spandex.

However, in basketball shorts? Yeah, there’s a chance that I might be. It’s freeing, comfortable, and kind of a little fun to go about with a secret like that. And around the house in sweats or lounge pants I can almost guarantee it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Site administrator
0 likes
Nope... I want something to put my tackle in. It would be like going food shopping without a bag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Not anymore .. go for a pee and get it stuck in the zipper doing it back up .. bloody hurts!.

I would kiss it better for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stopped doing underwear in my early teens. I love the feel of a cool breeze on my pussy. Yes I love to flash it and my boobs.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by GaynorBlue

I would kiss it better for you.

All of a sudden I really am thinking commando is the way to go.

Lol and thanks!

Lurker
0 likes
Have in the past. Still do it on occasion
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I wear a lot of sundresses and love to be completely “commando”.

Favorite places

To a massage as I’m going to be naked soon anyway

I really enjoy going to hardware stores - lots of men around complete turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some have said that they only wear panties when they are not wearing a dress or skirt. I guess that means they wear panties with pants and shorts.

Seems I must be the same, since I wear panties very infrequently because I wear dresses and skirt about 97% of the time when I go out.

I do have a couple of older men who like lingerie and request me to wear it when they take me out, so I do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been going commando for over 30yrs, as well as barefoot almost 99% of the time. My gf also doesn't wear panties ever. Even during her period, she uses those diva cups and so never has to wear panties or pads or anything like that, and its envriomentally friendly...LOL. My girl is a massage therapist, so it excites me when she goes to work wearing a short short skirt, no panties, a cutoff top with no bra, showing off all the ink on her belly. I like hearing the stories of how she "accidentally" bent over and a client saw her bumm or if she accidentally leans into a guys hand on the table while stretching, letting him feel her bald pussy...LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Love going commando been going commando since I was a teen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there a hygiene issue in the summer? Panties absorb perspiration. Without them, isn't a danger of soiling more valuable clothes which are more difficult to clean than panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Great way of being noticed at swinging parties. Those bulges generate interest and since everyone is there for the same reason there's no hesitation in fondling what's obviously on display and up for grabs. A proper respectful approach is always a welcoming sign of acceptance. A full body hug with slow gentle hip rotation is quite stimulating. It's the way I met that dream girl I'd been searching for. Our hip rotations found my elongated shaft penetrating her massive flowery pussy lips. Our clothes got extremely wet so off they went. Her unusually huge clitoris was as erect as my huge foreskin cock. The first thing she wanted to do was to insert her clit into my foreskin. She used both hands to find the location of the slit in my crown. Then she carefully drew my foreskin back and inserted the head of her clit into my hooded crown. The sensation was awesome taking us both into an orgasmic wonderland of bliss. It all started by going commando.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I am pantied up, but just recently returned from vacation when I was generally un-pantied. Without them on there is always this background sensuality that I love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going commando is a favorite pastime especially out partying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a lifetime of always wearing panties I have begun on occasions leaving them off, or putting them in my handbag for possible future use. I am finding it an arousing and exciting adventure. There is a real sense of sexual vulnerability that goes with being at some kind of social event and knowing that other than my skirt or dress there is nothing between me and the people, male and female, around me
Lurker
0 likes
I go commando often, I enjoy the freedom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hurts.
Lurker
0 likes
At times yes