Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gentlemen no Longer Prefer Blondes.......

last reply
35 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What Hair colour do you prefer?

45 votes remaining
Blonde (4 votes) 9%
Brunette (29 votes) 64%
Red (8 votes) 18%
Black (5 votes) 11%
Rainbow ie. dyed Crazy Colours (4 votes) 9%
I dont Mind (9 votes) 20%
Lurker
0 likes
So i was having a wander on the web and came across this article.

Its based on Australian Men and as a Kiwi girl, how can i trust that? ;)
What do you Ladys and Gents think about hair colours? Does it matter to you?
What about people who dye their hair?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always loved darker hair.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it has to look good and be possible to be natural.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Appointment now booked with the hairdresser! x
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I do prefer a brunette over any other hair color. Don't know why but I always have
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Blondes are sexy as fuck, are you kidding me? Blonde girls make a man tremble.
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a blonde, a red head, a girl with deep black hair, a brunette and with pink hair. Then we broke up and I started dating a second girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always preferred dark hair even though my S.O. is very blond. Its the person not the hair color!

I am brunette but my hair has been every color imaginable at one time or another when I was younger. I don't think I became more fun or a better lover when my hair was Blond or Black or Purple (yes, I said Purple, LOL) than I am when it is natural, HAHA!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind any NATURAL hair color (even if it is not natural to the girl)..... but if changed from natural, I think it should suit the woman. Not all who change their hair color realize that it does not suit them. And I feel the same way about hair style and length. Just because you see a woman in a magazine with a cute hairdo does it mean YOU can pull it off. Same with clothing. (And yes, this applies to guys too.)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm a natural blonde (although I do add some high-lights to be brighter blonde) - and blonde looks best on me. I don't have anything against brunettes or redheads though - they can be very sexy - just depends on the girl more than the hair colour. Blondes do get more instant attention though - in a crowded bar, eyes are drawn to lighter hair colours.

I suspect most people will put down that they prefer brunette. Percentage-wise, far more women are brunette than blonde so they'll tend to choose their own hair colour. And unless a guy is a die-hard blondiephile, if he looks at his history of girlfriends and hookups, I'm willing to bet brunettes will eat up well over 50% of past experiences just based on the ratio of blonde:brunette around the globe.

As for guys - I've been into an even mix of blond, brown, and dark hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, I forgot where I read it, but I read a while back that natural redheads are fast becoming a thing of the past. Because of genetics they are dwindling away. Just thought that was interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Color doesn't bother me as long as it looks natural, when it looks fake or washes her out its just tacky looking.
0 likes
I'm partial to dark hair, especially black. I'm also partial to red heads for some reason. Certainly I've known and been attracted to some natural blondes but I wouldn't say it was being blonde that I found attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too have been every colour imaginable at different points in my life - it helps that my mom was a hairdresser. Although my natural hair colour today is dark brown thanks to my Italian heritage, I had naturally blonde, or 'dirty blonde' hair until I was about 10 years old thanks to my paternal grandmother's side who were all very blonde (that's the French side to me).

Today, I prefer to stick with my natural colour with the exception of some natural highlights and more recently, the ombre look (the girls will know what this is). I've never really noticed a huge difference regarding the attention I got being blonde versus brunette or whatever colour I was sporting at the time and am in total agreement that personality will often be the deciding factor.

As for my personal preferences, I tend to gravitate towards men with darker hair but again, it has more to do with the man than this roots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of them even green.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
girls with colorful hair, blues, green, pinks, purples... mm... just so fun and sexy and creative!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
With or without hair, women are lovely. I'm not partial to a specific color. I've seen spectacular women with shaved heads, too. The color or hair is just icing on a sweet cake.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Blondes are sexy as fuck, are you kidding me? Blonde girls make a man tremble.

Well...I don't know that I would agree with that tho...

The other day at the drive thru a gorgeous woman my age was there. Oh lordy she was so freakin' FINE!!!!!!! Shoulder length straight blonde hair and I was mesmerized!!

She was wearing mascara and I was just completely taken with her charm and graceful beauty. Partly since she reminded me of a former lover I immediately launched into my best rap and flirted with her for several minutes. Just from seeing her from her waist up I could see she's skinny and on the petite side ...skinny and petite has always been my favorite size/shape of the perfect woman and I was just completely taken with her. Mind you now my brain was conjuring up all manner of sexy things to do with her starting with Enemas and spanking +she was wearing black and black has always been my favorite sexy color for a hot woman!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't know that gentlemen ever had prefered blonde women over other colour hair women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a redhead......at heart that is my natural color was mousy brown, but love the red......I walk in to a room and needless to say.....men and women will turn and look....I keep it almost a penny
Lurker
0 likes
I love brunettes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True. I have never seen a naturally blonde Asian lady. They are my preference
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
People say a blonde is a redhead with the fire fucked out of her,,I'd prefer a blonde any day,,and as for dumb blondes,,i haven't met a dumb one yet..
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Me, I don't care. I've been shot-down, turned-down and put-down by females with every known color of hair...including one gal who shaved her head.

That said, somewhere along the line, I picked up the 'wisdom' that blonde hair distracts attention from the face while dark hair frames and accents facial features. That's why, I suppose, movie star blondes such as Marilyn Monroe and Pam Anderson tend to be considered sexy while those with darker hair, Elizabeth Taylor and Catherine Zeta-Jones are often seen as being more beautiful.

note to 'She': The, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' line was popularized by the Broadway and Hollywood musical of the same name.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife's hair is a very dark brunette, almost black.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
any colour is good if it's been done well with dye.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin

note to 'She': The, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' line was popularized by the Broadway and Hollywood musical of the same name.

My comment was supose to be read as snide one, as dark sarcasm. With one I was trying to say that a man who gives something on himself doesn't desire women by their hair color. It is so trivial that is beyond debating it.

Okay, that being said. Thanks for info, but I actually am re-watching Marilyn Monroe's movies. In this age of Indie and hipster lifestyle going on, I was in desperate need to fill my day with some feminine women, sensuality and sex appeal, and who is better than M.M.VDAlsJnzjgxfHHak. I saw The Gentlemen Prefer Blondes couple weeks ago.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
She, I had a hunch that'd be the case. But who am I to pass on a chance to pontificate?

BTW, it's fascinating how women relate to MM's 'Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend' number. Best example, I suppose, was Madonna using it for her 'Material Girl' video.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's Been Scientifically Proven That Brunettes Put Out More!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a bit of a thing for red hair heart

And brown. Brunette men and women are sexy.

Really, though, it's what's attached. I'd date someone with neon green hair if they were awesome and attractive enough.