For Coffee Drinkers

last reply
41 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is your favorite brand? ,, Mine is Folgers!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Dunkin Donuts coffee is the bomb! But pretty spendy so we drink either Folgers or Maxwell House
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work in a cafe. So, I like locally roasted, freshly ground coffee that is FREE.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Jacobs, Nescafe gold or Ricoffee which Nescafe also makes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I truly love... Yaucono it's a Puerto Rican coffee or Bustello Cuban coffee... and to make them colladito.... (that means to boil them and strain threw a cloth thingy).... you can get them in some Latin stores but since I do not have one near me I have to use folders coffee but I go threw a big can a week trying to make it real strong to my liking.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Matriarch
0 likes
I dislike all Instant coffee, it tastes like foul gravy to me. Percolator coffee isn't much better.

I normally have a plunger pot of Lavazza in the mornings

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I dislike all Instant coffee, it tastes like foul gravy to me. Percolator coffee isn't much better.

I Agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I Agree!
Lurker
0 likes
A Canadian brand, Kicking Horse Coffee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lilly brand breakfast blend from the local coffee shop - although in a pinch I will drink foul gravy as long as it fixes my caffeine craving!! lol
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm not particular about the coffee brand. I like it hot, black and splashed in my cup of Baileys Irish Cream.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Dunking Donuts...with a shot
Lurker
0 likes
Starbucks -- OK, I am so pedestrian and I don't care what you think about it, so don't start. What do you think? I feel guilty about liking Starbucks. Is that what you think, is it, is it, is it. Lets, not make a bid deal about it. I am just so sensitive to your criticism

Calming Down.

Coffee from local roasters, from one of a kind places in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Socorro, and Taos.
AND OF COURSE THE ONE AND ONLY

Forum Whore
0 likes
Coffee? *twitch*

Dunkin Donuts!!!
Ayo!!
(crap..withdrawals....grrr....someone bring me some coffee)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Milo

Milo isn't exactly coffee...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
Starbucks -- OK, I am so pedestrian and I don't care what you think about it, so don't start. What do you think? I feel guilty about liking Starbucks. Is that what you think, is it, is it, is it. Lets, not make a bid deal about it. I am just so sensitive to your criticism

Calming Down.

Coffee from local roasters, from one of a kind places in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Socorro, and Taos.
AND OF COURSE THE ONE AND ONLY

I love Starbucks coffee....a nice americano with a spash of milk so strong it makes me giddy upon drinking it....

or a nice cup of coffee with a dash of brandy in it after a lovely meal ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do we have any swedes here...? Haven't seen catnip around in a while.

There was a chocaltely drink called boy or oboi or sounded similar. It is yummy with coffee.
Lurker
0 likes
Maxwell house Folgers or Eight O'clock coffee but as long as it aint burnt all is good. Cream and sugar please. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
My dad and I went fishing 1 time after I was married ,, and we spent all night on the bank ,, the next morning he starts the coffee ,, yes you guessed it He dipped water out of the lake ,,and put the coffee grounds in the water ,, let it boil for a while , then poured the coffee in cups ,, grounds and all ,,, I stayed awake for 2 days .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by nicola

I Agree!

YOu should try the new starbucks coffee then or nescafe aint bad still prefer perked coffee over an open fire in the woods first thing in the moning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
My dad and I went fishing 1 time after I was married ,, and we spent all night on the bank ,, the next morning he starts the coffee ,, yes you guessed it He dipped water out of the lake ,,and put the coffee grounds in the water ,, let it boil for a while , then poured the coffee in cups ,, grounds and all ,,, I stayed awake for 2 days .

I like Turkish, coffee you make it about the same way (I prefer it without the lake water) everyday coffee I'm with WMM, a splash of bailey's irish cream please.
Algol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Algol
a splash of bailey's irish cream please.

I've got a recipe to make your own irish cream that is so close to tasting like Baileys...for about 2/3rd's the price...if you're interested. And you can get flummoxed on the Irish Whiskey while you're making it - great fun.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Algol
a splash of bailey's irish cream please.

I've got a recipe to make your own irish cream that is so close to tasting like Baileys...for about 2/3rd's the price...if you're interested. And you can get flummoxed on the Irish Whiskey while you're making it - great fun.

Yeah, it will give me something to do tomorrow... please send it over!
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
What is your favorite brand? ,, Mine is Folgers!

Illy coffee, packaged in vacuum tins, for stove top espresso pots, e poi, basta!
Lurker
0 likes
now this is a great topic!!

Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Bean Around the World .... coffee drinkers unite!!!

I love fresh coffee - not instant ..... and I colour mine with milk and sweeten with brown demerara ....

Cheers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care what brand it is as long as a spoon will stand up in it.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Good Man!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
folgers....black.....and if it's thick as syrup, so much the better..