Login

First time?

last reply
69 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
In '85. My apartment after a movie 'Dune'. Missionary. Started missionary and ended up cowgirl. Then took her to her home and daughter. Her hubby was on Military call up. We were boyfriend\girlfriend about 4 years previously.
Head Nurse
there was a LOT of alcohol/recreational drugs involved in another life ago....I think it was missionary. I remember it was neither good nor excting, mostly boring.
Lurker
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Missionary... on the floor of his basement while his wife was at work.

(yeah, yeah, I know...)

I suppose the kids you were meant to be babysitting were playing with matches and drinking shit they found under the kitchen sink....... Tsk.... Tsk...... (I LOVE you!!!!) xx SF
Lurker
Missionary, on the floor in a basement bedroom of her folks place. We were both 17, and it was a bloody mess. But it worked! Married the girl and still in love today, still "doing it" but many new positions and locations!
Lurker
Quote by CalaDad
Missionary, on the floor in a basement bedroom of her folks place. We were both 17, and it was a bloody mess. But it worked! Married the girl and still in love today, still "doing it" but many new positions and locations!

Good story. Gives the single people hope.Rk3HgK2IFbgmWyVM
Active Ink Slinger
Well, for me it was rather strange.
I had my first time in a remote university bathroom, she was standing with her back to the wall.
I had no idea where to go & she led me in standing with her one foot on the commode.
It is a different story that I had to hold her from falling down when she squirted & could
stand no more on her own .
Her Royal Spriteness
Standing up, bent over at a 45 degree angle, my hands against the wall, him taking me from behind. Yeah, i know, it was so romantic. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
Oh, i should point out that was my first time if you're referring to intercourse. my fist sex was a blow job delivered on my knees under the HS football bleachers during a game. i think we won, too. i know there was cheering... i THINK it was for the team...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Modified Missionary.

The back seat of a Mustang required it.
Lurker
On a porch swing sitting up with her facing me.