Login

favourite kinks/Fetish

last reply
144 replies
15.2k views
9 watchers
187 likes
1 like

As you may guess from the name it has to be caning and spanking but it must be a lady administering it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My fetish actually snuck up on me. I mean I honestly had to think it through before I realized it. I love to be manually stimulated by someone with tattooed hands, especially fingers. It’s totally visual. I mean, having someone who turns you on, pinching your nipples can feel wonderful. But when I look down and see tatted up fingers, rolling my nipples around, cupping my breasts, sliding into me or what ever, I reach climax almost instantly. It’s literally crazy.

I give my partner huge credit in this regard. She had two small tattoos and when this came out in a conversation, she went out and had her right index finger tattooed.

Her index finger is tattooed with the word “satisfaisante” is an elegant manner. It is French for satisfying. She tells everyone it’s because she can see it while writing and she loves to write.

She does love to write, but it is truly only there for my benefit. I was way beyond honored that she did that. And it continues to be magical for me.

1 like

Quote by GrammarSchoolBoy
As you may guess from the name it has to be caning and spanking but it must be a lady administering it.

Ladies administering caning and spanking were banned from English state schools in 1986.

They continued to operate in the fee paying sector until 1998.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Lately we've been trying posing and heavy role-playing

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Pegging and solo dildo play. I love the prostate stimulation, stretching and fullness.

2 likes

I love to suck off a penguin.

Sometimes I go in dry. But mostly I dip it in my tea first to melt the chocolate.

Yummy.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

Thank you, 😊😘😋

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I have a very strong desire to latch on and suckle on milk-filled tits. I have been looking for a lactating female to be in an ANR ( Adult Nursing Relationship ) for many years. Or find a woman that trying to induce lactation.

ff38dd( o )( o ) ....Kathy

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by colin123
My wife has asked about medical sex, speculum etc. has anyone have any experience of this fetish please ?

Bought a speculum a while ago yes we've used it for a very sexual and graphics experience

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Watching women pee

Wife peeing on my dick

Creampie

Speculum play

Dildo play

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Quote by colin123
how about sniffing dirty knickers while stroking your cock ? Another of my favourite fetishes

love sniffing dirty panties

Rookie Scribe
1 like

love sniffing dirty panties

1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

Ladies administering caning and spanking were banned from English state schools in 1986.

They continued to operate in the fee paying sector until 1998.

I know but I was there before then when it was used a lot.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by wicked_jocelyn

In summers, I make my own cold brew coffee.

Sometimes, my partner cums into my mug before I head to work.

Ooh naughty

colin123
0 likes

Not sure if this is a kink but I like it.

colin123
0 likes

This one squirts when squeezed, just amazing sensation.

0 likes

Someone left the door open and the perverts got out.