It's a Wonderful Life (with Jimmy Stewart) (10 votes) 22%
Santa Clause (with Tim Allen) (7 votes) 15%
Elf (with Will Farrell) (6 votes) 13%
Jack Frost (with Michael Keaton) (0 votes) 0%
The Holiday (Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet) (4 votes) 9%
Other - Share (39 votes) 85%
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We own it and watch it every year after we've exchanged presents and stuffed ourselves stupid.

Love Actually. The wife's insisted we shotgun that after for a double-bill the last few years too.

And Die Hard. Of course Die Hard. But she won't let me watch it Christmas Day, even though she bought me the box set last year, ironically for Christmas.

Scrooged from the list. Although I'm sure it hasn't dated as well as I think it has. Doesn't his secretary buy his brother a top-of-the line VCR? Do any of you Gen Ys even know what a VCR is? Man, I'm getting old. But there is nipple in it. Probably worth dusting it off - the movie, not the nipple...well...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Scrooged from the list. Although I'm sure it hasn't dated as well as I think it has. Doesn't his secretary buy his brother a top-of-the line VCR? Do any of you Gen Ys even know what a VCR is? Man, I'm getting old. But there is nipple in it. Probably worth dusting it off - the movie, not the nipple...well...

The bitch hit me with a toaster. I love a girl with spirit! I love this too (Don't say you are getting old. We are the same age!)

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love actually is my fave Christmas movie, I insist on watching it at least once every Christmas time
Lurker
0 likes
Christmas Vacation!

"We're gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny Fucking Kaye!"