Fans of Dirty PMs and Filthy Fan Mail

last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just browsing at another erotic story site and found that they had a popular thread called "Dirty PM Fan Club" in which men and women who like receiving dirty PMs from other members let everyone know, saying who they like receiving such PMs from - male or female or any other specifications - and any of their kinky fantasies that PMers could indulge.

This seemed like a great idea to me. I love getting saucy messages from women of all kinds and like to give as well. The thing is that, unless someone says they like this kind of attention, one doesn't know.

And as a writer I'd love to get filthy fan mail from any women who like one one of my stories. Once again, not all writers want this kind of attention, which is why it is handy to have a thread where those who do can advertise the fact. Also, by putting in a call for some filthy fan mail here, you may attract some new readers.

So lets start brightening each other's days in more personal way and adding to our friend's lists by sending some PMs (pervy messages).
Lurker
0 likes
I think that's a neat idea although it probably needs more than 2 of us for this to take off. I get quite a few messages already, some would qualify as filthy. If it worked it could be shown as an option at the bottom of our stories where comments go now.

I would definitely votes yes but with one small change. Can we have options to says we only want:

1. Constructive messages with no filth
2. Saucy is ok
3. Filth is acceptable.

I'm an option 2 girl personally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not a writer but i like the idea in general, if you have something to say- say it! if you want to do something to someone, i say tell them, you never know how it'll turn out ;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I get the most ridiculously filthy PMs from woman. I mean this is one horny ass chick! I don't reply to most of them but I love getting them. Real crazy shit.

I recommend chatting woman up she's fuckin wild.

www.Lushstories.com/woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*mutters... jackass

Yes... Magical Man... I might send the most filthiest PM's to you... but gosh darn it!! Would you bloody stop the romantic letters gushing about how you want to... well... I cannot say. It is too embarrassing!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Woman
*mutters... jackass

Yes... Magical Man... I might send the most filthiest PM's to you... but gosh darn it!! Would you bloody stop the romantic letters gushing about how you want to... well... I cannot say. It is too embarrassing!!!!!

What can I say I love a dirty girl. I'm working on my next romantic letter as we speak. I'm all about romance now! Must be February...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*quietly cusses

L'grande sigho... I miss those raunchy messages you used to send me... this romantic clap trap just doesn't tickle me fancy you fartknocker!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Rosie's idea of a button at the bottom of the story pages.

I think one advantage is that it can encourage someone to give feedback they feel uncomfortable being public in the comments, and yet still be encouraged to comment more personally if they feel like it. I remember getting a comment on one of my stories that pleased me immensely because they lady in question made no bones about the fact that my story had had the effect that is the aim of all erotic stories, but later the comment disappeared, perhaps because she felt embarrassed about revealing something so personal publicly. Getting such a response does the world of good for the writer's confidence in his abilities, but I too would be self-conscious about being too graphic in the comments box.
Lurker
0 likes
sounds great to me always love recieving some very naughty mail gets all things going also love sending them out