Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever felt you're going to be forever alone?

last reply
56 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Always.
Click below to see

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes at times. Been widowed 5 years. Dating scene not good for people my age.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by markm2011
Yes at times. Been widowed 5 years. Dating scene not good for people my age.

I think the dating scene now a day is just corrupted with immediate sex, or with predispositions as to what the outcome will be...
I have never married, but I see it all the time....
Starts of with one date with expectancies that to some are just ... absurd...
on both sides... men and women alike, what ever happen to true romance, and chivalry, and honesty as to what they want ...
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by MissMovingOn
Like you're done with hoping for "the one" or you're tired with the dating game and all that.

Have you ever felt you're going to be forever alone ? How come ?

I've never had that romantic view of "the one" or got involved with the dating game or any dating scene. I'm lucky that I've always been happy with my own company and when partners have come into my life, it has been by happy coincidence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been alone all my life, even the 18 years I was married. I'm tired of it but continue to move on have to believe someone will love me been told I am a good guy. Guess the old saying is true nice guys finish last in love!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been trying it for the last 9 years,I'm comfortable with it most of the time however , there are those moments I'd trade it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tittyluver6969
Been alone all my life, even the 18 years I was married. I'm tired of it but continue to move on have to believe someone will love me been told I am a good guy. Guess the old saying is true nice guys finish last in love!

sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have always and will always feel that i'll be alone, i'm 26, i have never ever dated, had a bf/gf, nor been asked out by anyone... but i say if its meant to be, its meant to be, and if i am meant to be alone, then so be it i guess...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I have always feared it. It is traumatizing feeling.
0 likes
Most of the time. And most of the time I'm ok with it. Content, actually.

Sometimes I feel a little sad, and lonely, and melancholic...

In any case, I try not to forget that I'm the most important person in my life, they one I'll always live with... and that I have to love myself and take care of me. If I don't, nobody else will!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissMovingOn
Like you're done with hoping for "the one" or you're tired with the dating game and all that.

Have you ever felt you're going to be forever alone ? How come ?

What's worse is having the one and then losing them

I'll always be alone, I'm sure. No matter what happens
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

sad I don't think you will be alone forever, you have too much to offer smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SultrySexySweet

sad I don't think you will be alone forever, you have too much to offer smile

I mean I might have 'someone', but I'll always feel alone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being alone is not good especially if you were with someone before and lost them due to an untimely death or break up. I do notice an unwillingness to get back in the game. Maybe, just maybe, there is someone else-I guess time will tell. Hope for the best
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

You have to choose to move on and not be alone. When the time is right, you will.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I'm CURRENTLY alone... (Have been for a few years after a LIFETIME of long-term lovers!!!)

I MISS the companionship in a lot of ways, I DO find myself lonely for that at times... But you know...

There IS a certain FREEDOM to being alone. (It's a lot less hassle!!!)

But, I don't WORRY about it in a constant way... I'm ME, it's happened before, there's no real reason it won't happen again, but I'm not DESPERATE about it. (That said, I DO HAVE very lonely days...) But, if it's going to happen again it will... And of course, it may not! (I try not to think that far ahead!!!)

If I'm to be REALLY TRUTHFUL, I GUESS the idea of ending up alone would be at the very least disappointing... But, I'm basically an optimist!!! Everybody's life changes in tiny ways every single day. On some days your life could change in AN HUGE way!!! (And that could happen TODAY!!!) You never know!!!

xxx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

You have to choose to move on and not be alone. When the time is right, you will.

Maybe
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, all the time. And I'm done hoping. Whatever...
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
No

I use to think I was alone. Like no one will ever understand me, therefore never love me completely. I believe we all feel like that, which makes us not alone at all. So. No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know what it feels like be alone and feel like things are hopeless. When I was young my average relationship lasted about six weeks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i did. i use to think that all the time back before i met my loving gf
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Before I got married I definitely thought I might be alone.

But even being married you could still be alone.

I have my kids so I'm never alone.

Hugs,
Mysteries
Xo