Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever felt like the guy out of good luck chuck...

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've just had a think back to all of my ex girlfriends and realised something lol... Most if not all of them are in committed relationships and have children I believe. I haven't stayed in contact with all of them so can't 100% guarantee if it's true. Although talking to people that know them they apparently are.

However, after I've gone out with a girl and we've ended up parting ways... They always seem to meet the one lol.

Does anyone else feel like this is the case for them ? Am I a good luck charm or something haha

If I am then could be interesting when it comes to dating haha "Once you've dated me you'll go on to meet the one..."

Thoughts ?
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
We should date
Chuckanator
0 likes
I am the orginal good luck Chuck. Lol. Except I'm aparently the one with a marry me sign stuck to my back. I seem to be the one girls want to talk to about how many kids they want on the second date.
0 likes
Thoughts? Maybe you leave them better people, more mature psychologically and socially and sexually, so that when they meet another guy (not necessarily the "next" guy), they are ready for marriage and children? I think you should take it as a compliment.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33
We should date

Lol I agree ;)
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I am the orginal good luck Chuck. Lol. Except I'm aparently the one with a marry me sign stuck to my back. I seem to be the one girls want to talk to about how many kids they want on the second date.

Yeah I've been there, I don't get it as much now but sometimes I do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Thoughts? Maybe you leave them better people, more mature psychologically and socially and sexually, so that when they meet another guy (not necessarily the "next" guy), they are ready for marriage and children? I think you should take it as a compliment.

You could quite possibly be right... perhaps I should take it as a compliment.

Although sometimes it feels like a curse haha. I have no problem attracting women, but perhaps I need to try a different approach.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by cheatingfemalewanted

Lol I agree ;)

So what's the normal "turn around time"? Oh and keep me away from ChuckEPoo. Lol.

And I think you should know....they leave because they aren't "the one" for you. If they were, you'd never let them go.