Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic fiction: fantasy or reality?

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I have spent a fair a mount of time reading erotic fiction here and elsewhere. I am generally surprised the degree to which it presents

1. Women who

-- "love to suck cock" (not my experience, although some give excellent oral sex)
-- enjoy being called and even call themselves "slut," "whore" and similar
-- are willing to troll their daughters to strangers
-- are "anal sluts"
-- who don't want a relationship but are fine with endless casual sex
-- who need only the slightest nudge toward lesbian activity

2. Men who

-- who like having their anuses probed
-- who love cunnilingus more than penetration
-- never consider STDs or pregnancy
-- can maintain and regain erections as if they were teenagers, although they are in their late 30s and often much older
-- love to , inflict pain, dominate, etc.

This is to say nothing of the various "pee pee" activities, rampant among family groups, etc.

While I realize that part of eroticism is satisfying pent up fantasy, I wonder whether the ease with which these occur (and I realize that some of this does occur, albeit not commonly) is portrayed in a way that makes the fantasy weak.

I'm thinking about the willing suspension of disbelief.

V
A lot of your points are found in erotic fan fiction. A lot are fantasy plots.
I don't quite understand the question. If you want so-called "true stories" , well, we have a whole section devoted to those writings. Whether or not the stories are non-fiction, or fictionalized accounts of actual events, or pure fiction, is anyone's guess.

Otherwise, all pieces should be presumed to be fiction, and yes, sometimes fiction requires the willing suspension of disbelief.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Then you don't understand the word Fiction. Go find a dictionary and look it up.

What you want is a reality show. Reality. Get it?

Anything labeled fiction is make believe. It didn't happen. Even if the character in the story says it did and it's not labeled reality or real it's Fiction.

1. Women who

-- "love to suck cock" (not my experience, although some give excellent oral sex)
-- enjoy being called and even call themselves "slut," "whore" and similar
-- are willing to troll their daughters to strangers
-- are "anal sluts"
-- who don't want a relationship but are fine with endless casual sex
-- who need only the slightest nudge toward lesbian activity

2. Men who

-- who like having their anuses probed
-- who love cunnilingus more than penetration
-- never consider STDs or pregnancy
-- can maintain and regain erections as if they were teenagers, although they are in their late 30s and often much older
-- love to , inflict pain, dominate, etc.

This is to say nothing of the various "pee pee" activities, rampant among family groups, etc.

All this is fiction. No one does or disregards this crap except in fictional tales about sex.
I'm not really into a lot of the incestuous anal-loving rough-sex with strangers stories which seem to be prevalent (here and on other sites) either, so I decided to write the things I wanted to read but couldn't find.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Not sure of exactly what you are implying although I think I have an idea. My whole intent in joining this site was writing about real life events/things I've experienced however with all the far out stuff I see, what I did or thought was pretty far out is immediately rendered obsolete. I used to be a male exotic dancer who performed live striptease love shows in New Orleans. I've got so many stories about those days that they're coming out my earlobes however I don't think people today would find it interesting. Its just too far out for the younger folks and comes across as fantasy for the older folks.
Quote by Seve
Not sure of exactly what you are implying although I think I have an idea. My whole intent in joining this site was writing about real life events/things I've experienced however with all the far out stuff I see, what I did or thought was pretty far out is immediately rendered obsolete. I used to be a male exotic dancer who performed live striptease love shows in New Orleans. I've got so many stories about those days that they're coming out my earlobes however I don't think people today would find it interesting. Its just too far out for the younger folks and comes across as fantasy for the older folks.

Have you looked at the number of members there are here? Most of them read and thats not counting the lurkers. Someone else might be able to give us some numbers. There will always be someone interested in any story you would like to tell.
Quote by Seve

write them, and write them well, and they will be read. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

write them, and write them well, and they will be read. smile

Exactly. You may not get the biggest audiences, but you will have an audience. My stuff is a bit more grounded in reality and that certainly seems to affect my readership, but I still have, IIRC, 3 famous (30K+ views) stories.
Maybe the stereotyped erotic fiction doesn't catch too many sights anymore. Try some stimulate plots.