dream fuck

last reply
42 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candyman
0 likes
I married mine. Sleep with her every night she lets me.

Now, fantasy - well, that's a totally diffierent story. But, there really isn't enough time or room to list them all, is there?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it would have to be hayley russell, I ce across her on xnxx, a video called birmingham. It's one by Ben Dover. Any way it's the second bird
To be fucked and looks just like my ex girlfriends step mom. Man we came close so
Many times but never got too sad
Lurker
0 likes
I would have a threesome with Eminem and Jensen Ackles

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would say Maria Bello or Gillian anderson ( X Files). smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would have to be Angalina Jolie for some reason i find her really hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
Emma Watson because she is so beautiful and intelligent. Could have great pillow talk and a great connection.
Emma Stone because she is very sexy and very funny, would be great, funny sexy.
Mila Kunis because is very hot, and you just know that she would love a good, dirty, hard fuck.

I have to quote you just because of your avatar, David Tennant is definitely my recent dream fuck. (I've just started watching Doctor Who two weeks ago. I'm up to season 4)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dream fuck is Aletheia here on Lush..
Lurker
0 likes
Christina Hendriks, so hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always laugh at these kind of questions, especially since most people pick a celebrity. There must be thousands of hotties on lush who would be much better than any celebrity. Including Dancing Doll, Nikki703 and Blonde Wife to just name a few.

Then there is the girl at Starbucks, the woman you talk to on the subway and the guy that just move into your building.

Real people will always be better Fuck than any celebrity. Seems to me.1KhWP87F3WYRjT4a
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I always laugh at these kind of questions, especially since most people pick a celebrity. There must be thousands of hotties on lush who would be much better than any celebrity. Including Dancing Doll, Nikki703 and Blonde Wife to just name a few.

Then there is the girl at Starbucks, the woman you talk to on the subway and the guy that just move into your building.

Real people will always be better Fuck than any celebrity. Seems to me.WpaBqaznnUl6ZfbM

Yes, I answered a similar question on another thread and said someone on Lush. Then I got who who who bv I wouldn't embarrass them by saying. They still would be though!
Lurker
0 likes
A celebrity fuck? Gotta be David Gandy - that man's a living, breathing Adonis!

A literary one? Professor Gabriel Owen Emerson (the creation of Sylvain Reynard)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Celebrity? Hmmm. Maybe Daniel Craig though I hear he's probably shorter than I am, and I like them taller

Real? I would go back into my past and find the one that got away when we were kids smile