Do.... ?

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
so i was wondering and it may sound like a very odd question but it needs to be asked

when Eskimos have sex do their dicks freeze ???
Lurker
0 likes
Well i guess not otherwise there wouldnt be any Eskimos now!!

They're probably just used to the cold and they have their igloo ice house things which apparently quite warm inside
Matriarch
0 likes
Are you what, 14 years old or something?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

They're probably just used to the cold and they have their igloo ice house things which apparently quite warm inside

Igloos are really warm inside. Snow is a fantastic insulator, because it traps so much air.

Badpussy, it doesn't sound like an odd question. It just reveals that you're retarded.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch

Badpussy, it doesn't sound like an odd question. It just reveals that you're retarded.

LMAO!! I so cant believe you said that!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol @ durr
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by MMonroe

Igloos are really warm inside. Snow is a fantastic insulator, because it traps so much air.

Good one Durr
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by badpussy
so i was wondering and it may sound like a very odd question but it needs to be asked

Think about this. Depending on how you define sex, the penis is either sheathed in a vagina, mouth, or anus during sex- in other words the penis is surrounded by another 98.6 degree being, therefore of course it would not freeze. Even if you're referring to the time before and after when penetration is not taking place, I think Eskimos, like any group of people, adapt to the environment and don't do stupid shit like expose their own extremities to subzero temperatures, right?.

Or maybe you were just trying be funny, in which case: "hah."
Lurker
0 likes
I have a cousin that lives in Barrow. He has 10 brothers and sisters and is working on his 8th kid himself. Yeah, his dick is frozen stiff.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah they just put them in a warm box for the night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well being a moose living in Alaska my dick sure doesn't freeze ever. I have never witnessed Eskimos having sexual relations, but I assume if they are anything like moose when having intercourse the love making is hot and passionate that there's not enough time for it freeze.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Eskimos also use their noses for a their regular bjs. So they not only have frozen dicks, they also have frozen snotty dicks ... my 2 cents worth, well maybe 1 cent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by badpussy

Now how stupid is that question...duh...why do you think they're called "HARD ON's?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Are you what, 14 years old or something?

lol.....just really desperate for attention! Or as Dur said retarded!
Lurker
0 likes
Do Ron ron ron da do ron ron
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"Inuit" lol only if your dumb and have sex outside xD
Forum Whore
0 likes
Where do you think toys come from, Badpussy?

And ahh sex outside in frigid weather!!! *shivers*
No thank you, I'll take in front of a fireplace...or on the floor...or in the kitchen...or in a park (when it's not cold)...or in the movie theaters...or in a bathroom...shower...*cough*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. People who live in the arctic do not generally get frost bite while having sex. But it is possible and does happen. Just leave the booze at home!!!

Yes, igloos are fantastic to live in for a little while, very warm and very cozy as long as you've no big cracks. Tima!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Crack is whack.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Crack is whack.

Hugs, not drugs.
Lurker
0 likes
Hug a crack and give it a whack.
Forum Whore
0 likes
*chuckles* Hug a crazy
Lurker
0 likes
I just got to get in on this one,,,When I married my 2nd wife ,, we had the wedding at my sister-in-laws house.
She had recently moved back here from Palmer Alaska,, After my brothers death there.
So for a gift she gave us a card ,, and the gag gift stuff,, and in the box was a strange looking item.
Well I held it up ,, so others could see it ,,,It was handmade,and looked like you would put your penis into.
Then I asked her what it was ,, And she replied ,, that it is a peter heater,,and in her life of raising 6 children ,, She done a lot of sewing,,,Then I asked,,,who did you pattern the size from?,,,,She smiled ,,Until I told her ,,,It's a little too short for me. ,,,,,,,AND THEN I SMILED!