Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think Black Boxing is "Privating " with some on her on Lush?

last reply
77 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am not giving my opinion at this moment, but would to hear yours.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chat with many of my friends on here with the black boxes and don't consider it privating I guess. In my mind private is directly related to cybering, to me...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
My opinion is that it is a communication tool that Lush has provided so you can contact a friend who just came on or them you. It is a polite way to say something without totally disrupting a person. If both are free and want to chat that is what the chat window is for. I do not believe it is the same as a whisper or private chat.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it all comes down to what the conversation is about. BB is faster and easier than chat rooms or chat windows. I use BB frequently but, as I said, it all depends on what the subject is.
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with who's_that_girl. Depends a bit on how you define privating...
0 likes
I prefer the black box. It's all how you define your privating...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I define privating as a conversation that no one but the participants can be a part of, regardless of the topic. Black boxes between two people, that no one else can see i.e. private.... is privating. No matter if you're cybering or if you're talking about lawn care, cooking, football, or twerking. Hell, someone reading my cyber sessions isn't nearly as troubling as someone reading any real personal/real life conversations i've had in private here.. via black box.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I use black boxing to talk with people easier, it's fast and simple. Sometimes annoying, because the boxes are small. I don't think it's always "private" some things I'd say in public, if we were. But, it can be private things also. It depends on what we are talking about.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't consider the BB as privating. I kinda have to agree with curious3045, I relate private chat with cybering. Just my opinion.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I define privating as a conversation that no one but the participants can be a part of, regardless of the topic. Black boxes between two people, that no one else can see i.e. private.... is privating. No matter if you're cybering or if you're talking about lawn care, cooking, football, or twerking. Hell, someone reading my cyber sessions isn't nearly as troubling as someone reading any real personal/real life conversations i've had in private here.. via black box.

LM, I'd love to see you twerk next time we black box. *Wink wink*
Lurker
0 likes
Technically, if it isn't public, then it is private, so yeah, it is private messaging. It's a more "instant" form of actually inboxing someone, but if it is a conversation between two folk and nobody else, then it must be private.
Lurker
0 likes
no I dont
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is just like a whisper, no one else can see it but you and the person your talking to. So, technically its private not public...It's still private no matter if there is intimacy involved or not...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a private conversation between two people. I would think it is private regardless of what the topic is being discussed. I think that some in chat ask to "go private" and that could me BB, private chat as friends, or a private room in chat. That "private" conversation could be to cyber or just to chat. I'm actually now more interested in what prompted the question :-)
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it should be possible to press a button on the black box interface and have it present as private chat regardless of what the other person has as their setting.

Black boxes just get confusing. The chat interface is just a better way of organizing the conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is, and then it doesn't make you feel bad because you never forget a black box because you can see it in the corner of your eye, but if youre privating its a totally separate window so you can forget about it and completely leave someone hanging ! so I think black boxing is better than privating. and on top of that no one can see it but you and the other person so its just as private as the window.
Bite Me and make it hard <3
Mazztastic
0 likes
Like some have said above, yes, black boxing can be cyber, throwaway, intimate, quirky, irreverent, sexy...

By it's very nature, it is a private chat between two lushies...

It could be an innocent chat, but just as easily a steamy sex session...
Lurker
0 likes
lol...To bad we can't vote on this some way and see the tally...
Lurker
0 likes
OK I should of said, do you think BB is a way to communicate with your friends when you see them online. This has nothing to do with cybering or sexual talking, or do you think it is privating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it 's between you and the other individual.
Lurker
0 likes
wow!!! nice avatar Angelheart
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by TonyT
It's a private conversation between two people. I would think it is private regardless of what the topic is being discussed. I think that some in chat ask to "go private" and that could me BB, private chat as friends, or a private room in chat. That "private" conversation could be to cyber or just to chat. I'm actually now more interested in what prompted the question :-)

I agree with Tony, to me BB messaging and chat windows are both a private conversation between 2 people here. I rarely use chat windows I prefer bb messaging regardless of the topic its still a private conversation. I am also curious now as to what prompted the question??

If I have been mistaken all this time and people consider privates as only being about cybering then in future with regards to the would you go private with the person above you forum I will only be saying yes to one person, I always assumed it was to chat to regardless of the topic that's what a private is in my view.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I agree with Tony, to me BB messaging and chat windows are both a private conversation between 2 people here. I rarely use chat windows I prefer bb messaging regardless of the topic its still a private conversation. I am also curious now as to what prompted the question??

If I have been mistaken all this time and people consider privates as only being about cybering then in future with regards to the would you go private with the person above you forum I will only be saying yes to one person, I always assumed it was to chat to regardless of the topic that's what a private is in my view.

My answers in that forum would change as well KK...God knows I'd go PRIVATE with you ...if I didn't think Ginger would come after me. And, you were into women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with others...no one else sees it so its private...but i dont think it is always being pervy...it can be a quicker message then the inbox. i use them with a few ppl that i talk regularly to instead of trying to pull them into a chat room. smile and ofc im always good silly ones
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DaisyDo
OK I should of said, do you think BB is a way to communicate with your friends when you see them online. This has nothing to do with cybering or sexual talking, or do you think it is privating?

You're talking to someone, so it is a way of communication if you look at the definition of the word. I'm not sure what you're asking for here. It's communication between you and another person that no one else can see. Maybe if you gave a tad more info then it would give some better paramters...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ace_of_hearts
wow!!! nice avatar Angelheart

Thanks ace_of_hearts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say yes it is private. I would also state "however, i am sure Gavin would be able to locate the records if he so needed to or desired, being the computer King here and all.
As we are always reminded, Nothing on the internet is every lost or private.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say yes it is private. I would also state "however, i am sure Gavin would be able to locate the records if he so needed to or desired, being the computer King here and all.
As we are always reminded, Nothing on the internet is every lost or private.
Lurker
0 likes
I messed up....anyone wanna go private? lol...BB me!!