Do you take a shower after sex?

last reply
54 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just wondering if you take a shower after every time you have sex or just when you have cum
All over you or never.
Lurker
0 likes
WHY? Why would you want to know something like that about other people?

SERIOUSLY, I'd love to know the thought process that makes a person ask that particular question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes during sex!!

But seriously, I take a shower every Saturday night whether I need one or not, HAHA!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
does this include golden showers? cause those are usually during sex!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Sprite, dear woman, why do you always turn the conversation to kinky directions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by S005
Sprite, dear woman, why do you always turn the conversation to kinky directions

S005 ... be careful that she doesn't turn and bite back at you. Her humor is used to show how absurd some of the questions posted really are. I have the greatest amount of respect for her intellectual abilities. This comment of her's is just barely a blip on her range of comments. Yeah...I'm a fan of the Royal, Regal, Her Highness Miss Sprite.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by S005
Sprite, dear woman, why do you always turn the conversation to kinky directions?

cause i'm a kinky girl and proud of it! hah! you should see what i'm doing with a box of sporks right now!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
does this include golden showers? cause those are usually during sex!

Is there another kind???
Lurker
0 likes
yeah of course an then sex in the shower biggrin
Story Verifier
0 likes
Only when she forces me to to because she wants to get screwed again.

It's a chore but I do it for her. I am a nice guy.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by S005

Ask the dear HRH Spritelette about her specialty, figging. She started a whole thread on it.

She's kinky, but she won't bite you... I promise.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

cause i'm a kinky girl and proud of it! hah! you should see what i'm doing with a box of sporks right now!

I'm too scared to ask what you're doing with them .....
Mazztastic
0 likes
I wouldn't normally shower after sex, unless I was going out afterwards, or we headed there together...

There's something I quite like about being able to catch the scent of him on my skin or his cum leaking onto my panties for a while... Sort of makes it last longer?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Ask the dear HRH Spritelette about her specialty, figging. She started a whole thread on it.

She's kinky, but she won't bite you... I promise.....

ha! if you think i don't bite, you don't know me very well *grins*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if she joins me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I have to.. I do wipe up. Once, innocently I used my honeys tee shirt.. He unknowing walked around with dried cum on the back of his black tee shirt all day
Lurker
0 likes
yes i do mostly...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - to showers. Not necessarily after - could be after, before...or during ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Sometimes during sex!!

But seriously, I take a shower every Saturday night whether I need one or not, HAHA!!!

This made me blow stuff out of my nose...Funny shit right here.

I write to get things out of my head...
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It depends on what time of day it is and how messy it gets. I'm not fond of going to bed covered in cum if it gets messy, so I'll shower. If it's during the day and I plan on going out, I definitely shower. But if it's at night, I just go to sleep.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I shower after sex. . .to have sex in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ha! if you think i don't bite, you don't know me very well *grins*

Well of course I know you bite! I was trying to set him up unawares, so you could pounce!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, i like the smell of fresh sweat and exhausted enthusiasm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
After wake-up sex, yeah -- we'll shower afterwards.

After evening sex -- almost never.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I shower after....
Lurker
0 likes
I shower:
Definitely before sex
Hopefully during sex
And if it's messy sex, we'd shower together afterwards...which would probably lead to even more fun! Hmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It depends on what time of day it is and how messy it gets. I'm not fond of going to bed covered in cum if it gets messy, so I'll shower. If it's during the day and I plan on going out, I definitely shower. But if it's at night, I just go to sleep.

I'm the same way. It just depends if we're going out later, if not usually don't shower. And at night, usually just go to sleep.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Especially if it's messy. If not messy I still do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually not, unless we we're going out after I wont for a while, or if its just before I bed, i'd rather just change the sheets in the morning, than get up and ruin the afterglow