Do you smoke after sex ?

last reply
87 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah I smoke ~~~well something is smoking lol but seriously no I dont smoke after sex.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I used to love smoking after sex. But I stopped 11 years ago...
Classified
0 likes
Only if my stamina has held out, and the lube has run dry!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I never looked
Lurker
0 likes
No, I do not smoke after sex since I am a non-smoker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never smoked before sex, so do not see a need to smoke after
Lurker
0 likes
My gf and I were at Mentor Headlands State Park beach near midnight watching a storm coming in over the lake. We were trying to avoid becoming pregnant again and had only recently started using condoms. She was always very vocal and unable to control that during sex. I never discouraged that, even when visiting her parents. I enjoyed her as she was, and taking us together where she was unable to control herself was secretly a way I liked to annoy her parents and show them how much Her idea our relationship was. Thankfully our baby had her own room, and even her own room when we visited her parents. She enjoyed sex and hated condoms, but we tried them out and oftentimes they broke, leaving a band of rubber around my cock and dragging the remaining bits in and out of her with my thrusts. Being asked, pleaded, or outright demanded not to stop condoms often rubbed against her clothes and stretched and snapped at her in ways that unexpectedly excited her more. That night at the beach, almost completely dressed for a rare November thunderstorm, railing her as she grasped the hood of her tiny car I could smell the condom melting as I could like electric charge in the air, beach grass and and dunes, and her feminine heat. I used to say I never smoked after sex, but after that night I used to tease her that She often did and could start fires if I wasn't there to put them out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never touched a cigarette, but most people would say I smoke DURING sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pussy sure does!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do a similar action to smoking with my mouth...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I used to...

BUT....

I quit 11 years ago.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Lurker
0 likes
nah. as the Fonz would say "smoking's for nerds"
Lurker
0 likes
yes I do it's like having one first thing in the morning with your coffee it tastes so good
Lurker
0 likes
no I don't. I love the taste of wonderful sex in my mouth and wouldn't want to take it away with a cigarette.
0 likes
Nope,don't smoke.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if he's done it properly
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know, never checked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, don't smoke