5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a crowded club is my favourite time to rub up against a hot body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do wear revealing tops and with having big breasts I have to be careful what I wear what with them been so firm and pointed, I go out clubbing a lot with my girlfriends and I do get other women come past me and in a packed club breasts do rub and bump against breasts, I don't mind this at all as my friends are busty too and we do hug a lot and our breasts push together so I'm used to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I love sexual attention and who knows where a little bit of attention might lead
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. I like getting all the attention on me. Plus it makes it a lot easier to pick up a fuck buddy.
English Gentleman
0 likes
have done when i was younger, not anymore. matured a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
I may dress more conventional but I certainly love a brush, rub or even a peek to brighten my day... from the opposite sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I have thought about doing that. Maybe I will when I'm out of town and no one knows me. Sounds erotic especially if the person returns the 'Rub'.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I wear sexy clothes on purpose whenever I am going out and about. I like to get noticed and it's nice when it happens on occasion plus dressing sexy just feels good. I like looking my best and knowing that my outfit looks good and sexy.
Butterfly
0 likes
Sometimes, yes ;)
0 likes
With much purpose I wear what I wear and No, I don't rub against people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love showing cleavage and also i only by pants that make my butt look AWESOME!
Troublemaker
0 likes
I brush up against women frequently, if I smile and say "meow" I generally get away with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can remember once. I was juvenile at that time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I am guilty if that is the proper term. I have worked hard to maintain this body and I guess I think it should do what it is intended to accomplish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
I don't really wear revealing clothes at work, but I will go braless and leave an extra button unbuttoned, and my "lean overs' may be a bit exagerated. I have intentionally brushed up against men and women with my breasts. But the weird thing is I try to avoid someone brushing up against me.

I'd sure give it a try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I am attracted towards someone.
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
If you have travelled on the London Underground at rush hour you will know that passengers are literally shoe-horned in, and if you have the misfortune (or fortune) to be standing you can be pressed against each other like sardines. A couple of months ago I was in just such a situation and was wearing a light cotton frock as it was a hot summer's day. There was a man whose front was pressed against my behind which, because I was wearing heels, was just the right level to give him delight. We were probably only like this for two or three minutes, but I could feel myself blushing -- and when I saw his face at the next stop where I was getting out of the train, he was obviously very embarrassed that his equipment had not controlled itself!

This. I've had similar situations several times, almost always with men I'd rather not be that close to. Ugh!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I've never worn revealing clothing. Unless one counts a bathing suit.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if I am wearing my cap and crusader cape.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i may wear a low cut top or a short skirt if im attracted to someone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You bet I do

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since my 6 stone weightloss and started working out , I tend to wear slim fit clothes now . It does get me noticed by some ladies.
0 likes
What a question! As in just normal public places? No. If I'm on a date then that would be different but no, I don't randomly brush myself up against people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On occasion I'll wear leggings with a fitted shirt that's just long enough to cover the essentials (which is pretty risque for a man haha), but I'd never intentionally rub against someone. The few times I've accidentally bumped into, or grazed some random person, it was just awkward, and I apologized.
When I was 18, there was a female manager who's hand would "accidentally" rest on my ass, which I'm sure she thought it was her own *rolls eyes*.. honest mistakes happen
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lived and worked in London for a few years and loved being squashed up against cute guys on a crowded Tube train
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lived and worked in London for a few years and loved being squashed up against cute guys on a crowded Tube train