Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever wonder if someone you know in real life is here?

last reply
45 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
it would be interesting if there is someone here I know in real life..as long as they don't know I am here smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because most people I know are German the risk of someone I really know being on here is very small. However I think it would make for some awkward conversation if you found out or even had some racy conversations beforehand.
Lurker
0 likes
who knows as we all hide behind the screen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind accidentally coming across that person...I'd keep it a secret and would never mention it...I just don't want that person to know that I'm in here too..LOL..He/she might start causing troubles :s
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I do
Lurker
0 likes
This cute little white dog that I know...I think he is in here.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Actually, i do know one person who is on Lush. We have met in person. However, we are no longer friends. That's life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of anyone who might be on here and I don't think anyone knows I'm on here either. I think overall many may frown upon me being on lush, something they would never expect me to do, while others would be turned on I'm sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do wonder. Not sure what I would do if I ran across someone though I will give it some more thought and get back to you....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never thought about that before tbh. Some of my friends know I'm on here though, read and enjoyed my stories
Lurker
0 likes
Relying on population based assessments of the possibility of running across someone you know is highly unreliable..
Why? Well consider this. There are about 80 neurosurgeons in the UK. There are 70 million people in the UK. So do the neurosurgeons know each other. You bet they do. Intimately because most of them have competed for the same job at some stage. They know everything they need to about each other and of course they all meet. Also knowledge of your date of birth and zip code will correctly identify a single person uniquely at over the 90% level in a population of 250,000 in the UK at least. No reason to suppose Europe or the USA is any different.
The population group on here was self selected. Obviously not so closely or over such a long period as the people in the example given which is deliberately extreme to demonstrate the principle.
Since most of us here have many characteristics that are hardly mainstream, then this social network contains a set of highly selected groups.
If any of us(particularly those living in big cities hang out regularly with like minded souls ( e.g. members of a gay lesbian bi or n S&M club) then the probability of meeting someone on here is magnified significantly.
Finally as someone who long ago did a Masters degree based on the behaviour of rare events, I know they both happen, and that they have a nasty habit of clustering.
So for the sake of your peace of mind.... beware.
Lurker
0 likes
yes but never any yet
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! When I'm at a restaurant I look around and wonder are you so and so on my friends list, could it be possible? It's more than possible. If you look up here people in your area you may be surprised.
Lurker
0 likes
Acquaintances or friends? I know my friends are not on, not sure about an acquaintance.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
God, I hope not. I've actually had the odd anxious moment worrying that someone in my real life will recognise me and discover my secret...and what I've been up to. I've even spent one meeting at work running the numbers in my head, rather than listening to the boss.

250,000 members around the world. How many of those in Australia? How many in my town? How many who might know me? I should be safe. Hang on a minute, why did she look at me like that? Does she know? Oh shit, she knows that story is about her! Stop blushing, you idiot! And so on...

My wife and best friend know I'm here, but as far as I know, neither of them are...I hope.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I was once afraid my brother was but then I realised; he hates writing. He's on that NoFap thing too (accidentally discovered this). I mean, what are the chances?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think anyone in my rl would suspect I would even know a site like this existed...if I did find someone I know...depending on who it was would depend on how I reacted.