Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do wear a mask when you go to a public place?

last reply
208 replies
9.5k views
4 watchers
8 likes

Do you wear a mask/face covering when you go out?

89 votes remaining
Yes. I have an N95. (15 votes) 17%
Yes. I wear a surgical mask. (50 votes) 56%
Yes. I sewed my own! (15 votes) 17%
Sometimes. It depends how many people I'll see. (7 votes) 8%
Only when it's required by the business. (15 votes) 17%
Nope. Never. Pussies. (8 votes) 9%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you wear a mask when you go out because of Covid19?

I do, every time, but it's entirely for other people's comfort. Usually cloth.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).
0 likes
Yes, both my wife and I wear masks when we go out into public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No - Surgical masks are the only one to provide adequate protection. From my reading, they can cause more problems than they can save.
colin123
0 likes
Only when it is a requirement
The Linebacker
0 likes
I wear a hockey mask and carry a chainsaw.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I wear a hockey mask and carry a chainsaw.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died, and that's the joke you're gonna make?

I have a fabric face mask that I wear if I'm going to be indoors (at the store), but don't wear one if I'm just outside to exercise.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
it goes on the second i leave the house. no exceptions. when i do my early morning run, i keep it pulled down under my chin, but it goes on the second i have to share space with another person. (it's a 4am run, so it's rare for me to be around another human).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Usually. We went to our first restaurant meal out last night. Didn't wear one, but we we on a patio and distanced. Wore one to go inside to use the bathroom, per their rules. Going to a newly opened bar tonight and will probably do the same. Things are pretty opened up here.
0 likes
My wife does most of the shopping right now, but I would wear one in a store or similar. Probably will in certain situations if/when I go back to the office.

For my walks and bike rides, no. Our neighbourhood is pretty expansive (outer edge of the city with low density and large properties) so there's always room for physical distancing when I encounter someone, generally a lot more than the recommended 2m.
0 likes
I wear blk surgical mask and blk latex gloves everytime I go out.

I've recently have had to tell people to back up which they seem to get upset about.

I am in no* hurry to visit restaurants or my favorite stores as that's not a need but more of a want.

__

Edit:typo fixed*
Wilderness Wanderer
0 likes
When I go into public spaces I always wear a mask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do wear a mask. I've noticed that the percentage of people in stores wearing masks has dropped considerably over the last month. In April and early May it seemed liked 60-70% of the folks in lines and stores wore masks. Now it seem like 25-30% do. I'm afraid complacency is going to allow the virus to come roaring back. hopefully not, but every authority says masks help and such a low % wear them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Hundreds of thousands of people have died, and that's the joke you're gonna make?

I have a fabric face mask that I wear if I'm going to be indoors (at the store), but don't wear one if I'm just outside to exercise.

With everything I've done and worked hard on it, Yes.

And l generally wear one of the masks l helped make. Like the ones l distributed at a couple of homeless shelters and feeding programs, fire department, churches, and civic clubs. And when l've taken food to inbound elderly.
Glass half full.
0 likes
Yes, I aways wear a mask in public places.
0 likes
Quote by darkroot50
I do wear a mask. I've noticed that the percentage of people in stores wearing masks has dropped considerably over the last month. In April and early May it seemed liked 60-70% of the folks in lines and stores wore masks. Now it seem like 25-30% do. I'm afraid complacency is going to allow the virus to come roaring back. hopefully not, but every authority says masks help and such a low % wear them.

Where in the world are you that they allow customers to do what they want?
I live in SoCal, its required to wear a mask out in public and I've seen Gelson's(grocery store) turned people away for not wearing a mask.
0 likes
Yes. I'm not afraid for myself I'll get the virus so much, but I don't want to give it to someone else.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Masks are mainly effective for keeping the wearer from spreading Covid 19, if they have it. And since carriers can havr coronavirus and not know it, that's why they should be worn. The masks protect other people.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Buz
With everything I've done and worked hard on it, Yes.

And l generally wear one of the masks l helped make. Like the ones l distributed at a couple of homeless shelters and feeding programs, fire department, churches, and civic clubs. And when l've taken food to inbound elderly.

I think it was in bad taste, no matter how many good deeds you've done. The fact that you're working so hard to justify yourself tells me that you know that, too.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I think it was in bad taste, no matter how many good deeds you've done. The fact that you're working so hard to justify yourself tells me that you know that, too.

I guess our tastes differ. Have a great day.
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Where in the world are you that they allow customers to do what they want?

Here in Ontario, masks for customers have been optional in most stores, though some have voluntarily made them mandatory. My wife always wears one but has noticed that the number wearing them has grown with time. There's talk that further reopening here should include a mask requirement for stores and other public indoor spaces but I'm not sure that will happen.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Not if I'm not around people. Walking my dog early in the morning or late at night, no. There are few people out and when we meet them, I step aside and make the dog sit aside me. Haven't had anyone who didn't move to the opposite side of us yet. Last time I wore a mask was when my husband's brother and his wife came to visit last week. Then we all wore masks even though with were well over 10 feet apart on opposite sides of the room. Northern Virginia is still on Phase 1 reopening most stores are still carry-out/curbside pick-up. Husband has been going to store late at night/early in the morning and he wears a surgical mask in the supermarkets.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, when I am around people, although it offers minimal protection for me. Our county experienced more new cases this week than in any other week, with one exception, since the epidemic began. People are getting careless.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am outside No I don't wear a mask, and I will rarely wear one inside too. Unless it is going to be crowdedfar more than a Grocery store.

Not that I believe the WHO but

The World Health Organization said in advice on the use of masks, that there is no evidence wearing a mask by a healthy person in a community setting can prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19. It said that included universal community masking.

However since a surgical mask at very best according to some not very well done research prevents 70% of the virus particles most of the other better research states it to be between 40 -60%.

In this case 40 - 70% does not mean you are that much more unlikely to get the virus than a person who doesn't wear a mask. It just means that 30% to 60% of the virus particles which are. .01 microns penetrate the surgacal mask that only prevents particles. .03 and larger sized mircons particle from entering at all. Therefore if you wear a mask you are still breathing in enough particles to get infected.

Remember that the CDC flip flopped on this and have several times time in their history. They are not using science as they state but emotional, politically correct and economical standards. Do your own research and you will find this to be true.

Now I am not saying nobody should ever wear a mask because at times they are necessary but ones with self breathers. Furthermore , it is truly sad that some of our States Governors made stupid moved in regards to the elderly. Also know that about 30% of the 111,000 people in the USA and world wide who has been listed only had this virus but did not die because of it. These things are facts.
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Here in Ontario, masks for customers have been optional in most stores, though some have voluntarily made them mandatory. My wife always wears one but has noticed that the number wearing them has grown with time. There's talk that further reopening here should include a mask requirement for stores and other public indoor spaces but I'm not sure that will happen.

It should be mandatory to wear a mask everywhere and if a customer doesn't want to wear a mask then they shouldn't whine about it. Sure, right now it's not the time to be out w/ all the looting that's taking place but that's for another thread.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Where l live masks are not mandatory and most things have opened up. Some businesses require masks for entry, others do not. The coronavirus was dropping, but there has been a significant spike in areas that have had large protest gatherings.

A lot of people have quit wearing masks, especially millenials.

We require masks at my office and check each employees temperature before they can come in and start work. We still have several people working from home.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I started doing so last week. Now that society is opening up again chances of spreading the virus are increasing again. I only wear it indoors though, or perhaps when it's crowded outside, but I haven't been to such places yet.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a work..NO