Disgusting!

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On another forum I go on which is for teenagers and young adults to basically talk and ask about anything and everything, a young girl (a 15 year old virgin) came on to ask about what she should do with her pubic hair/what guys like.

After alot of posts telling her to keep it how she wants it and not change for guys, someone posted this article about the type of mothers who enters their children into beauty pageants, are now WAXING their children to make them feel 'grown up and confident'.

http://gothamist.com/2008/08/15/virgin_bikini_waxing_now_popular_fo.php

I have to say this is just as bad as the size 0 fad going round, and to do it to underage pre-teens is just sickening... I acually dont think i can find the words to say anymore
Lurker
0 likes
It says after a few waxings that they won't grow hair where they're being waxed. Would suck for them if they and their mate have a hair fetish. Then they'd have to get implants.

What a shame that these parents are so hard up for attention that they would do this to these babies.
Lurker
0 likes
Well ,, we can't kill those stupid parents and get away with ,, ( NOT YET) ,, !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, that is just gross!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree too!

What did you say her name was?

Reply: JonBenet Ramsey

Of course, I should have known!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get it, how would they have enough hair yet for a bikini line to even be an issue? Makes no sense.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
They don't. It's like peach fuzz.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a lot like the parents who make their children overachieve in school. Joining sports teams, straight A's on the report card, just so the parents live vicariously through their children.

Some people shouldn't have children.
Lurker
0 likes
Some people shouldn't have children.

I agree. Quite a lot of them shouldn't.