Login

Dare game?

last reply
30 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Wondering if anybody would be interested in a dare game? Obviously with rules..Any ideas?
Lurker
You mean like Truth or Dare?
The Linebacker
I don't need no stinkin' rules!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
OK:

Chef: I dare you to turn that elf around and flash the other side. (Seriously, I'm tired of looking at that backside)
Lurker
Ok. How's this?

Lurker
Tell the truth Shibui, you know he's got a cute little butt.

I want Shibui to show me something that represents what that word means to him.
Active Ink Slinger
Wow! Chef. Now i see what we were missing. I'm enjoying the front view of that elf much better. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
Easy peasy Chef

Here are two objects that are very simple; a hand and a pyramid. Neither, very interesting until you examine the detail....

Both famous, because they have shibui.

Your elf does have cute buns, but the gif action is close to my convulsion frequency. I definitely prefer the front view you have provided.
Lurker
Those are good ones. I love David and the pyramids.

*Sounds like a rock band from the 50s/60s*

Who's up next for truth or dare? Where's the OP? Chicken out already?
Active Ink Slinger
Chef, I dare you to share with us the inspiration behind your last masturbatory experience?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
Only if you share yours as well!!

Mine was in the shower. It was hot and it reminded me of the beach. The beach always makes me relax with the sound of the waves coming onshore and then I get frisky. I just close my eyes and let the water run down my body. It feels like fingers tickling their way over my skin. I have long hair and when it's wet it slides a river of water down the small of my back and into the crack of my ass. When I lean my head back up, it allows the stream of water to slide down the front of me so that I turn around to get more. Then the spray of the rushing water hits my hard nipples... and we'll stop there and save that for a future chapter. Yes?
Active Ink Slinger
Nicely done Chef. I can picture it in my mind. As for me, mine last was not nearly as sensual.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
I'm In....lets see where it goes!!!
Lurker
Ok Andy. Tell the truth now. That really is your picture in your avatar, right? j/k
Internet Sensation
I dare the next person who comes in here to rewrite the first verse of Jinglebells into a naughty version.
Lurker
Don't come yet, don't come yet, don't go all the way...
Oh what fun, it is to ride
With a little more foreplay - hey!
Active Ink Slinger
@scott: That's the chorus.
Here ya go, Catnip:

Flashing to the ho
In the bright clear light of day
Through the streets I go
Laughing all the way
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
... Ha-ha-ha...
Thought I knew this song
DLizze proved me wrong

Now you know I cannot sing

So I think I'll move along...
Heyyy!

damn! Nice catch DL!!
Now back to my regular program..
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by chefkathleen
Ok Andy. Tell the truth now. That really is your picture in your avatar, right? j/k

No sorry now MOOOOO ve along!!!
Lurker
Good one Andy. I wouldn't want to milk this joke or anything.
Lurker
Come on your Dudeship. I know you've got one in there. If I can make an udder fool of myself, so can you.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by chefkathleen
Good one Andy. I wouldn't want to milk this joke or anything.

Stop it, you know it gives me the horn!!
Lurker
Ok Andy. Wouldn't want to steer this in the wrong direction or anything.
Constant Gardener
I dare anyone to wear one of these, snap a photo and post it in this thread.

What do you receive if you do?

A well used spot outside Chef's bedroom window, in the bushes...next to Merc and me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
Quote by WellMadeMale
I dare anyone to wear one of these, snap a photo and post it in this thread.

What do you receive if you do?

A well used spot outside Chef's bedroom window, in the bushes...next to Merc and me.

WMM that is funny as hell.

Damn people why pay good money for anything. I think I'll start marketing a Cock Huggie for guys (to stretch their penis) haha and even better a Butt Huggie for women (to reduce butt size.) Maybe an Ear Huggie. Or a Head Huggie for people with GIANT heads like John Elway that makes them look like an enormous bobble head. Hell most things could be Huggied.

WMM you want to invest in this?
The Linebacker
Well I came back and edited my posts as I was inebriated at the time of posting and it was a bit jumbled.

Pardon me.

This guy might be good at selling Nose Huggies when he is not getting arrested for fighting with Miami hookers.

Lurker
Nose huggie? Okay, it gets one of these.
Advanced Wordsmith
How about a picture game? Say photo's taken some where with something.On fire truck wearing red G string??Next to ambulance wearing sexy nurse uniform ect..On motorbike wearing sexy biker gear at mall? Last one to do dare makes suggestion / dare for next dare yeah! worth a spin?