Cum on yourself?

last reply
27 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you ever cum on yourself when you masturbate? Details please!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by jimmyzz

Dirty dirty boy ....
Lurker
0 likes
dirtier after than before....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yea, to see it spurt on stomach all hot and sticky, keeps me hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG!!! The whole entire issue of masturbation is release of cum.....correct me if I am wrong....lol. Everybody normal cums on thereself when they masterbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You don't always cum on yourself, other things could be a picture, clothing, sheets and pillows, but to cum on yourself and see it can sometimes be a real turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I guess I meant as a guy do you on purpose cum on your stomach or face as opposed to cumming on a towel or sheet or whatever...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok...you might have some issues if you want to come on your own face....that is just nasty!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've come on my face by accident before. I know have invested time in better aim.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
ok...you might have some issues if you want to come on your own face....that is just nasty!!!!

Hey to each it’s own --- but do any of you guys really enjoy cuming on your face?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Quote by fystee

Hey to each it’s own --- but do any of you guys really enjoy cuming on your face?

We males are a sick bunch :-) I don't enjoy this, but I'm sure some do. Sometimes when a guy masturbates laying on his back, the cum shoots all the way to his face by sheer force of the ejaculation. Most likely he has been stimulated for a very long time to shoot this far. Only the first or second spurt has any chance of doing this, see wikipedia the clip below:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ejaculation_educational_ani_short.gif

Some guys wrap something around the penis to avoid a mess (i.e., the sock), I've done this but it feels better to me to cum freely, so to speak. So I have to clean up a bit.

Masturbating into panties or pictures or <fill in the blank> as noted above also can add to the pleasure for some, but it makes a bit of a mess. What stimulates a guy is a bit individual, but in all cases the cum flies!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh lord.. that picture is rather..
man.. I cant stop looking...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Oh lord.. that picture is rather..
man.. I cant stop looking...

Intriguing....
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Just got the worst idea ever. xD
I should put that Gif as my windows wallpaper. and only listen to music tomorrow on the train. *nods*
Hope there are no evil mothers who do not like artistic pictures like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

I'm not sure "artistic" is quite the right word for that picture :-)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Ghost
Quote by Catnip

I'm not sure "artistic" is quite the right word for that picture :-)

Really?
I find it a very enjoyable piece of art.
It doesn't really turn me on, it just fascinates me.
Captivates me... Making me smile widely each time it swoshes by my sight.
...and makes my teeth itch but I know you're not allowed to bite things like that when your teeth itch...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jimmyzz

I don't have a scope on the deal or even open sights....but I can hit myself at point blank...duh!
Lurker
0 likes
YES. Actually feels great - nice, hot and sticky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah yes, when I was young and lying in bed not only could I hit my face but the headboard too.
Lurker
0 likes
Why not? It beats cleaning a mess off of the floor, right?
0 likes
Yes, it's gets on my stomach, or legs a lot of times. I necessarily like, or dislike it honestly.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to lie on my back and masturbate. then as I cum I just let it shoot straight up onto my chest and belly. Yes when very excited sometimes it hits my face, but that no big deal. I kind of enjoy the feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to lie on my back and masturbate. then as I cum I just let it shoot straight up onto my chest and belly. Yes when very excited sometimes it hits my face, but that no big deal. I kind of enjoy the feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes on myself or whatever is around at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the Times... I just lay Back and... Yes... I do Cum on Myself... unless I'm Doing it for someone else... then they like me too Cum on them...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a few times... i am a heavy cummer...so if not focused on the aim.. def going to hit me on the chest or arm lol.... i had a gf who would LUV to watch me pump myself... she would lick it up....of course msot of it was on her lol