Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Could you help an exhibitionist come up with ways of "accidentally" being stripped naked i

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
One of my friends is an exhibitionist who thrives on being stripped naked in public, apparently by accident. In a scenario she's written about on Lush, she arranged to be at a horse show, and further arranged to have a horse apparently tear her dress off, leaving her in the middle of the show, naked, and with no way of covering herself.

She found that enormously exciting, and masturbates to the memory of it.

She's trying to devise scenarios where she will seem blameless, but can engineer her nakedness, leaving her exposed in public, preferably in a large crowd, and prominently on display.

I've tried to devise possible scenarios, but this is not my kink, so I told her I'd ask the community.

Any ideas? Note that she lives in a small town where everybody knows everybody, and doesn't want to arouse suspicions about her actions. She just wants to be exposed.

Thanks,
James

p.s. I also posted this in the BDSM forum, so if you've already replied, thanks!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Jump off a high-diving board in a flimsy string bikini held together by a thread. As soon as she hits the water, her bikini will be ripped off and she won't be able to find both parts in the deep water. Then she'll have to climb up the ladder nude.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Jump off a high-diving board in a flimsy string bikini held together by a thread. As soon as she hits the water, her bikini will be ripped off and she won't be able to find both parts in the deep water. Then she'll have to climb up the ladder nude.

Thank you, Bethany! I'll see if she has a community indoor pool as she lives in Sweden.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On a summer job I had when I was 19, a co-worker accidentally spilled some liquid on my blouse and then shouted that it was acid and I'd get burned so I quickly ripped it off. Then he said it wasn't really acid. He just wanted to see my tits. I was more pissed that I'd wrecked my shirt than that he'd seen me topless. It was a dirty trick and nobody saw me but him, but it's something she could arrange to happen in a more crowded venue with a thin dress instead of a top.
0 likes
Beffer, Grace, thank you both, ladies. I will pass these thoughts on. I appreciate it!

And thank you both for agreeing to be my friend! That, also, I appreciate!

James

0 likes
Someone suggested diving into a pool with a bikini held together by thread, losing it in the water, then not noticing when you got out.

Since there are public indoor pools in many places, this sounds like a winter winner!

Thanks all,
James

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Water slides and tie-sides could work if the strings are tied "for the right purpose"...
0 likes
Quote by worfbe
Water slides and tie-sides could work if the strings are tied "for the right purpose"...

Thank you, worfbe!