Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cougars?

last reply
25 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Is there anyone here that considers themselves a cougar? Just curious. I would have posted this in the ask girls section but, I want to hear from everyone.
A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar...waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into innocent, strapping young bucks who happen to cross her path. Man is cougar's number one prey.

According to that description, I'm the right age to be one, but I'm not interested in much younger men. I don't think I'd make a very good cougar!
The guys used to be called Boy Toys.
Heard of toy boys, not of cougars

From that description you give, she sounds like a desperate, trampy old woman, mutton dressed as lamb. Now I dont think theres anything wrong with a more sophisticated, decent, classy older woman having fun with a younger guy, i think it comes down to morals and respect and doing what is right
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by MMonroe

From that description you give, she sounds like a desperate, trampy old woman, mutton dressed as lamb. Now I dont think theres anything wrong with a more sophisticated, decent, classy older woman having fun with a younger guy, i think it comes down to morals and respect and doing what is right

You don't think it's wrong for women to chase a younger dude, right? And if you're in great shape at age 35/40/45, won't you dress to at least accentuate it, if not exactly show it off?
Quote by Lisa
A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar...waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into innocent, strapping young bucks who happen to cross her path. Man is cougar's number one prey.

According to that description, I'm the right age to be one, but I'm not interested in much younger men. I don't think I'd make a very good cougar!

While a friend of ours recently called me a cougar, I am not on the hunt for anything except an honest contractor to do some masonry on the house. If that requires me wearing a padded bra, with cleavage exposed, so be it. Does that make me a home repair cougar?
Quote by WellMadeMale
You might want to re-think your game plan Jeff!!
My best guy friend is with a "cougar" and he is damn proud of it! Me on the other hand? I would never do it.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I totally would do it. Only with class. I know a few and they have a ton of money and a ton of class to go with.

That pic made me lol WMM.
Quote by WillinBK
Quote by MMonroe

You don't think it's wrong for women to chase a younger dude, right? And if you're in great shape at age 35/40/45, won't you dress to at least accentuate it, if not exactly show it off?

Yea but with class
I was with a few older women when I was in my twenties they were in their late thirties and forties. I learned a lot and had a great time.
Algol
A couple three years ago, I was loosely dating a woman who, just this last December, turned 39.

She and I had met a group of her girlfriends (some with their husband/boyfriends), it was a large gathering of about 15 people. We'd pushed several tables together in the corner of a nightclub and Michelle wasn't sitting at my side, but jumping from open seat to open seat around the four or five tables, visiting with her posse.

Periodically, young guys would approach her and ask her to dance, she'd always look over at me and we'd both nod at one another and she'd go on the dancefloor with them. Come back a song or two later, looking befuddled - gradually coming back to the cluster of tables with a look of growing pissed-off-ness on her pretty face. About 90 minutes after her first dance with the younger lads, she worked herself back around to where I was chatting with her mother's fiancee' and she parked herself between the two of us and asked, "What the fuck is a cougar?"

Neither one of us guys had heard that expression in 2006...

She said all the young guys had mentioned (after the dances or during them) that she looked like a fantastic milf...or a cougar! She finally started just leaving whichever man had called her (what she considered derogatory names) either term - standing on the dancefloor and she'd snake away through the crowd to mingle elsewhere.

She was just as baffled as the rest of us were. I did explain what milf meant to her.

She doesn't care for either term.

"Well I don't have any fucking kids!?"

"It's supposed to be a compliment, hon."

"Well I'm not impressed."

Some women don't care for those terms at all.

And at nearly 40 - she is definitely a cougar.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Oh hell I am in the right age bracket. But I have a thing for older guys. I just hate all the kiddie games and drama they have...I want a man that knows what he needs to do and does it without me telling him how to do it...I know their are young studs that are very mature and know how to treat a lady also..but I just have not found one yet...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
I only found out what a 'cougar' is/was about a year or so ago - so hard to keep up with the latest trends. I only looked it up because of a similar occurence to that of WMM. All I could say was "where were the cougars when I was the toy boy??"

Hopefully there are more ladies like momma than there are cougars out there.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
I really hesitated before replying to this, but I think I was a cougar before ever hearing the term, even though I wasn't the one on the hunt.

When I was 26, I was hit on -- hard -- by a 16 year old. To this day I regret not taking that eager, horny and willing to learn snack into my bed, but I was pretty sure he was jail bait.

A few years later, at 29, a 19 year old hit on me, hard. No jail bait there, no problem, and holy smokes, did he know a thing or two!!!!

Later, it happened a third time, with the same ten year difference in our ages, and there was a satisfactory conclusion to the encounter.

In all three cases, the younger man was the one to initiate the encounter. Perhaps I have just been fortunate to run into smart, sexy, hot, willing and eager younger men who know that a woman who is older, respects herself and knows and values her own sexuality is someone who is more than worth pursuing. I don't know, but by God if I should ever be in a situation where I was on the look-out again (God forbid!) I would not be averse to doing some hunting, since it would seem that I have a flair for being a cougar, before I had ever heard the term.

Those three men were smarter than the average lad, sexy, intelligent, funny, and by God we had fun.

I wish them well, wherever they may be, and hope that they have as fond memories of the times we were together as I do.
Good going Gypsy!
Gypsy, you were a trend making trailblazer and you just realized you were ahead of the curve. That is some heady stuff.

I was cougared a couple of times in my life...once at 26 and again at 36. Both women were 7 to 9 years older than I and they actively selected me from crowds of other men on the prowl. I was merely standing by myself, enjoying either a draft or a break in song.

All hail the glorious cougar!
Good for you Gypsy. I too was always the one being hit on instead of being the hunter. Which is how I met and married my second, final and present husband.

As long as the cougar or milf is doing it with class and not letching like an old man in a trench coat, I think it's all good. I have seen some woman that have that air of desperate about them though, and I usually feel sorry for them.
Quote by gypsymoth
I really hesitated before replying to this, but I think I was a cougar before ever hearing the term, even though I wasn't the one on the hunt.

When I was 26, I was hit on -- hard -- by a 16 year old. To this day I regret not taking that eager, horny and willing to learn snack into my bed, but I was pretty sure he was jail bait.

A few years later, at 29, a 19 year old hit on me, hard. No jail bait there, no problem, and holy smokes, did he know a thing or two!!!!

Later, it happened a third time, with the same ten year difference in our ages, and there was a satisfactory conclusion to the encounter.

In all three cases, the younger man was the one to initiate the encounter. Perhaps I have just been fortunate to run into smart, sexy, hot, willing and eager younger men who know that a woman who is older, respects herself and knows and values her own sexuality is someone who is more than worth pursuing. I don't know, but by God if I should ever be in a situation where I was on the look-out again (God forbid!) I would not be averse to doing some hunting, since it would seem that I have a flair for being a cougar, before I had ever heard the term.

Those three men were smarter than the average lad, sexy, intelligent, funny, and by God we had fun.

I wish them well, wherever they may be, and hope that they have as fond memories of the times we were together as I do.

I have no doubt that those young men have fond memories of you. I think ali2teaseu said it all.
yes, I have been called a Cougar and a MILF ... right age, right "in shape", being single, with a great career ....

but, honestly, I just enjoy a younger man .... in many ways!

Van
xo
I am definitely a cougar and proud of it!

Ling
I look at the cougar phenomenon as an example of sexual liberation for women. To me sexual liberation is the freedom to make sexual choices, including not to have sex. I think it is great that older women are doing what men have done forever, that is have young lovers. What is there not to like?

I think for a young man having a liaison with an older more experienced woman, experienced in life and the ways of love would be an adventure. He would learn a lot. Gypsy summed a lot of it up in her post. I think that within the totality of the sexual revolution is an evolution in how men and women relate to one another.