Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you explain your sexual preferences/fetishes?

last reply
24 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I've been thinking about this lately: why do I like the things that I like about sex? I'm not talking about sex itself, but my preferences for sex. I've been trying to figure out if there is anything I can pinpoint, or if it's unexplainable. Some of it I can explain, and some of it I can't.

What about you? Whether you're into BBW, older men, big round asses, smoking, feet, public sex, certain races, etc., can you explain why? If you can, take a shot at posting it, this could be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm this is a interesting post..
I haven't had sex yet , but I view it as a very beautiful thing
and the thing that hooks me on sex in general is the fact that you can lay naked with the one you love, without any shame, be able to express yourself, showing your affection for each other and being able to please each other, and trust that person and have a intimate relationship. There's just that type of chemistry between 2 people that can't be described in words...

it's a very special thing and it's said to see sex being thrown around like a one nighters or taking it for granted.
For me I think it's on a personal level/emotional related/ being very intimate with the one you love.
I have yet to even rub/have contact with a girl besides her hands/arms (yeah I know :\) and so for me, physical contact is another big thing for me.
not sure if I explained it well silly perhaps you might find this kinda helps you understand your own reasons for loving sex?

and my fetishes..
probably just foot fetish for now
I know it sounds kinda disgusting since the feet is so often dirty
but assuming that the feet is 100 % clean throughly washed, a turn on for me.
for me a females legs are really sexy, and if you start moving them around in a playful teasing sort of manner, that's a turn on
and the fact that she's naked and also exposing her pussy to you is sensational
plus usually for a girl to do that, she has to be on her back which gives a sense of vulnerability/innocence which I love.
Combine those feelings with feet..
Feet is mainly under looked but for me, the idea of those sexy feet rubbing my cock and teasing it, really makes me aroused
and so combine each of those things and that is why I like foot sex :P

bj's and hand jobs don't count as fetishes right? xD (hands and feet)

also not sure if these count but clothing fetishes
for me it would be very short skirts... girls wearing short skirts without wearing any panties
again it has to do with the idea of a girl be vulnerable and also some boldness/teasing

silk also: I haven't looked into this too much but silk is a very nice material, very smooth and comfortable right? in a way relates to the body/skin of a a womans

lace stockings : again a clothing fetish... no clue why I really like them except the fact that it would be fun taking them off ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often wonder why I like extreme rough sex when I have such an abusive past. At first I felt bad when ever I would engage in rough sex, then I realised that I like it, so I should enjoy it. I still wonder what draws me to sex when it goes to the extreme, but it only matters that I do, not why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I often wonder why I like extreme rough sex when I have such an abusive past. At first I felt bad when ever I would engage in rough sex, then I realised that I like it, so I should enjoy it. I still wonder what draws me to sex when it goes to the extreme, but it only matters that I do, not why.

why would you like rough sex? and I don't mean to disrespect
but it seems like the woman always gets hurt :\
I hate to see girls mistreated :\
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

What about you? Whether you're into BBW, older men, big round asses, smoking, feet, public sex, certain races, etc., can you explain why? If you can, take a shot at posting it, this could be fun.

I'm like you, I think. I know what I like, and in some cases, I know WHY I like it, but in many cases, the explanation of why I like something is "because I like it." I like risky sex - I like the thrill that I might get caught. I like openness and not having to pretend to be someone I'm not. I like watching and being watched. I like giving and receiving both, but I like giving more - I like being able to give my partner a mind-shattering orgasm, and then sitting back and taking a bow afterward. And I enjoy it when we have a simultaneous orgasm - it means that she's just as into me as I am into her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs, legs and more legs. A shapely pair of legs in high heels has just always seemed to give me an instant boner. Stockings on those legs is like adding a cherry to my favourite ice-cream sundae, but the legs need to be long, shapely and in heels.

As for the sex part, my fetish dictates that I would much rather bend a leggy, fully dressed woman over the back of my sofa or over my desk for a good firm rogering than the more sedentary (romantic) bedroom and lingerie scenario typically reserved for couples MWK (married with kids). The simple act of taking the woman suddenly, passionately and, seemingly, unexpectedly makes it all so intensely fulfilling.

Unfortunately, it does not happen as often as I'd like - "you'll smudge my make up"; "we'll get caught" etc feature a lot as you get older **sighs**

Nudie also captures a lot of my own feelings/thoughts.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love petite girls with small round bums. i also love girls say a size 12, slightly dumpy, but who you would never call fat. i do have a major panty fetish and love to have sex with knickers on, both of us that is. another preference to me is cumming inside her, to me sex is never finished until we both climax when my cock is in her vagina
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like girls with thick meaty asses. Hispanic, Asian (especially Filipino) and white girls are what I'm most attracted to. Don't really know why. Maybe because I'm Latino and these are the girls that look most like me, dark hair and tanned skin. As for me being more of a butt man than a breast man I really don't know why, just like em more I guess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have a panty fetish and love when a woman talks dirty. i think the panty fetish comes from when i was a kid and saw my sister and her friends changing and got a look at them in their panties, it has now grown to thongs, g-strings, anything silky and sexy. i also believe that i like when women talk dirty to me comes from the first girl i had sex with who would always talk dirty, saying the nasty things she wanted me to do to her. i guess your first time sticks with you more than i thought.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i wish i could... i have an embarrassing amount of them, some quite outside the norm of what i think is normal, and believe me, i've sat down and tried to figure out why more then once, and haven't been able to come up with a single answer. i mean, why do i enjoy being humilated sexually? in a normal setting, being embarrassed purposefully makes me angry, but mix it into sexual play, and it turns me into sexual jelly. Pain is another thing i just don't understand - all i can really come up with is that the intenisity of the physical sensation, whether it is pleasure or pain stimulates something inside of me. pain for the sake of just pain i avoid, but mixed into sexual play, once again, it's a major turn on.

one thing i HAVE figured out! watersports... sorry if this is going way out there, but i had an ephiphany once.. it's the intamacy of it! i mean, it's the one thing that even the closest of couples aren't often comfy with... we tend to close the door when we go pee and certainly, it's not something most people run around and do in front of someone else - it's such an intimate thing, and sharing that is beautiful - there's a trust involved, that the other person won't think it's sick, and drinking from someone else? taking part of them into you like that? how much more intimate can you get? Masturbating in front of someone is very much the same, as well - it's something that a lot of people are embarrassed by or ashamed of, so sharing that is, again, such a feeling of intamacy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a thing for 5'2 1/2" half-irish, half-fillipina women. But I have a pretty good idea where that came from. Another is that I have a absolutely huge thing for girl on girl action, specifically a supposedly straight woman being "corrupted" or coerced in to experiencing another woman. I think in part that has to do with the whole, two is better than one, thing, but there's probably more to it as well.

Also have a little thrill over the idea of corrupting a religious woman, which would probably be my version of rebelling, or getting payback for being forced to go to church all the time when I was young.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

theres a fine line between pain and pleasure mister215 and when you have loving partner and open communication then the woman isnt being hurt by the roughness. i love it when my husband slaps my ass...really hard. yes it hurts but after being together he knows just how hard to hit so that it feels great!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

theres a fine line between pain and pleasure mister215 and when you have loving partner and open communication then the woman isnt being hurt by the roughness. i love it when my husband slaps my ass...really hard. yes it hurts but after being together he knows just how hard to hit so that it feels great!

this is true, sometimes getting 'hurt' can feel so fucking good. When you aren't scared, and you feel secure, that pain is so real, it heightens everything, and it pushes boundaries. I'm not a huge pain-girl, but I do get why people are into it, and for me, a little bit or sometimes even more than that can be oh so good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have quite a few fetishes. Some you can read about in my stories and others I haven't admitted to yet. I do have some theories that explain certain fetishes, but I'm not willing to discuss those details openly as they relate to personal childhood experiences. And I also have some fetishes that I don't understand at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman's ass. I love to touch it, hold it, squeeze it, lick and kiss and suck and fuck it. I have no idea where that fascination came from.

Then there's that whole Band-Aid thing, but I don't want to go into that. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

this is true, sometimes getting 'hurt' can feel so fucking good. When you aren't scared, and you feel secure, that pain is so real, it heightens everything, and it pushes boundaries. I'm not a huge pain-girl, but I do get why people are into it, and for me, a little bit or sometimes even more than that can be oh so good!

I can vouch for that. One time I was with a lady friend. She was on top of me and I started pinching her nipples. She kept urging me to pinch harder, but I just wasn't going hard enough. Finally, she reached down, and said "Like THIS!" and she pinched mine like... Holy Hell! To my surprise, it felt really good! I had no qualms about returning the favor, and she went off like a rocket...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't have any extreme fetishes.

Most of my preferences involve some form of intense control, without going into the realm of extreme pain or hardcore BDSM. I like rough, hard sex, dominance/submission (without the whips & chains role-play), blindfolds/ropes, and I have maybe a few fantasies related to what I just mentioned that I'd rather not admit on a forum. Nothing too kinky though... I don't think...

I've explored other fetishes just out of curiosity... I've been to fetish parties, dressed up in latex, leather, chain maille, and random sex costumes. Nothing really stuck as something that ever featured in an ongoing fantasy of mine though. I think I just enjoyed the idea of dress-up and shock-value during a certain period of sexual explorations.

I'm not sure of the exact influences of my sexual preferences. Most of my sex partners treat me too 'gently' and 'romantically'... possibly out of fear of breaking me? I have no idea. I also tend to hide my dark side from society most of the time too. So maybe I crave the idea of release, intensity, becoming a depraved sex slut, where I don't have to fear judgment or consequence. That's just my take on it.

I don't have any extremely alternative fetishes. I'm not into traditional BDSM, nipple clamps, sexual torture, furries, diapers, midgets, shoe masturbation, or watersports, but I'm always curious as to how those fetishes/desires originally come about. So...this is an interesting thread! I'm learning a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with LMB. With the right partner and communication you can walk that fine line. I am dominate by nature and love to find the right combination of pain to induce the maximum amount of pleasure...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

even in cake there is a pinch of salt. you need it to heighten the sweet...a little pain makes the good ooooooohhh so much fucking better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

hmm I suppose so, anyways it all comes down to preferences and fetishes I guess :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I discovered after giving my first blow job I totally get off on controlling a man's body. A little light bondage, face sitting and spanking is always fun but my favorites are cock sucking and ass fucking. Love to make them moan, grunt and groan with a good prostate massage and milk them dry till they shake all over - so delicious!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I hate to admit it but I think a lot of it comes from life experiences and environment. Taking sexual control was probably the first control I really took over anything in My life.

-MV
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I know that the above response looks rushed and not into detailing My fetishes, but My house is roasting, but I promise to give more insight into Me by the end of this weekend.

-MV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

It's not as though the girl is mistreated, there is a lot of respect involved in rough sex with someone you trust.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by mister215
Quote by rxtales

Pain and pleasure are such close experiences and one certainly enhances the other. I like to be treated roughly and some level of pain only increases the pleasure. Whether it is within the norm of sexual activity only the players can define. I have been on the fairly dark side of sex, always with someone I trusted implicitly and we always have a safe word.

Mister 215 I understand your concern, but if both or all players are on the same page, how could this be abuse?

I was never abused in my youth and I do not consider the experience of some level of pain to improve the pleasure of the sexual experience as abuse. Why I enjoy what I enjoy I do not know. I do find pleasure in controled pain!