1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What goes on in the private rooms in a strip club
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Everyone paints stripes on each others bodies?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
private stuff. *nods mysteriously*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

i used to work as a private dotter at a polka dot club. we didn't have private rooms, tho. too bad - would have been boss.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stripe clubs ?????
Never had any experience.
Strip clubs - That's a different story.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I spent a lot of time in stripe clubs. I'm not proud of it. But I'll never tell what I did there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

So funny !!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
shadow puppets.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just shell out the bucks and find out...it won't hurt
0 likes
there's a big sign saying 'stripe', a hot guy rearranges the letters to 'sprite' then this girl appears who fucks everyone to death. don't go. not worth it.
Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
there's a big sign saying 'stripe', a hot guy rearranges the letters to 'sprite' then this girl appears who fucks everyone to death. don't go. not worth it.

And that is how Legends are made.

All hail Spritecus
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Story idea.
Lurker
0 likes
There's men and women painting in paint splattered overalls. Just striping the F outta each other.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Lush really needs a "Post of the Month" badge...not that I'm condoning anything that would that call sweet, innocent Sprite's moral character into question
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

i read these you know. just sayin'...

0 likes
Quote by sprite

i read these you know. just sayin'...

heh. lollipop?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

heh. lollipop?

depends. lemon flavored?

0 likes
Quote by sprite

depends. lemon flavored?

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Yep, that all sounds totally true. Except for the bit I highlighted... not sure about that...