Best looking nations?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Which nations do you think have the most attractive people?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/6820277/aussies-in-top-five-best-looking-list/

America at #1? I guess with 300 million people it helps!

I'd probably have Italy up at the top, then Aussies of course

Their list of Top 20 best looking nations:

1. America

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. Australia

5. Italy

6. Sweden

7. England

8. India

9. France

10. Canada

11. Mexico

12. Portugal

13. Wales

14. Russia

15. Japan

16. Ireland

17. Argentina

18. Netherlands

19. Scotland

20. Germany
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Peru has hot women...
Lurker
0 likes
Wales beat out Greece who is not even on the list. WTF????

HA!!

All kidding aside, as noted in the article, US defaults due to sheer numbers, but with the two ladies mentioned Jessica Alba (Mexican American father) and Jennifer Aniston (Greek American father), I believe it shows how the combination of nationalities breeds a really nice looking lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the article:
But with a population of more than 300 million, they do have an unfair advantage.

I would think China would be in the runnings as well. And with nearly 4 times the population. I would also think that if population had to do with anything then India would be much higher up on the list.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Matriarch
0 likes
I agree Jill. It's totally unbiased of course...NOT!

The survey had a sample set of 5000 British travellers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...and of course it depends on what your definition of attractive is. Had I been surveyed carrying my lance through JFK I am sure England would have leapt to the top of the table!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i whould have Australia, brazil and italy as the top 3, but thats my choice. lol