Login

Best and/or worst Christmas presents.

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Best was two tickets to any two performances at the Kennedy Center. I saw Cats and currently, have tickets to see "They Come From Away" in January.

Worst may be any kind of Chia pets. Although this year they have Bob Ross and the Golden Girls so I may have to change my mind.

Another worst contender is three bottles of varying sizes of Charlie perfume I'd receive every year from a family friend. I never liked it and even if I did no one person can use that much. I had a closet full of the stuff for years.

0 likes
Have to think about worst. Best would be the C64 personal computer my family got from "Santa" (i.e. Mom and Dad). I don't know if they expected it to play a role in my career path, but it sure did.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The most expensive was a restored '69 Corvette my dad got me for Christmas when I was 26, but the best was a year's subscription to a massage therapist (26 visits). There are no worsts, as I appreciate everything I'm given, and most of all, the thought behind it.
Lurker
0 likes
Gift cards are the worst. Very impersonal, and a very lazy gift!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best Christmas gifts I ever received, although two weeks before Christmas and very premature at 5 1/2 months, weighing 3.2 oz. and 3.5 oz. were my twin boys. They just celebrated their 6th birthday. To see them today, you would never guess they were preemies. I am truly blessed.
0 likes
My parents gifted me a pair of mounted white peacocks for my birthday or Xmas last year. I don't recall day as I am never in a hurry to open gifts.

Worst: definitely last year when some of my friends chose to bring their uninvited friends to my birthday bash and I was gifted Starbucks gift cards. I don't visit that establishment--they were useless to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bad not remember. I love underwear parks from men. The best was probably two weeks in Goa, with a gold credit card.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best: Guitar and a blow job, that happened a few times.. The guitar that is. I would have been happy with the just the blow job... Its not very hard to make me happy.

Worst.. Not getting a guitar or a blow job on xmas.
Lurker
0 likes
I just gifted myself the very best gift in awhile. A brand new car after mine was totaled in an accident several weeks ago