Anal or pussy?

last reply
178 replies
22.8k views
5 watchers
26 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nowt like a wet smooth pussy. I have not fucked a female ass but would like to try with a lubed condom first.

0 likes

Definitely pussy every time. Anal does not do it for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I will have to say a fresh pussy any time over anal for myself

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Here Kitty Kitty. My family had a cat once called Puss!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Depending on her mood she does like anal though

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If pussy and mouth are not available then MAYBE anal.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Have done Anal but not very often. I'm happy at either but have to to clarify only ever done it with a girl would never do it with a guy. That's not a criticism of you guys likers, it's just that guys don't turn me on.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pussy for sure

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I don't think I could ever choose. I usually go through stretches where I really enjoy one over the other but then it'll change a few weeks later. You can't lose with either. Getting fucked in any hole feels great!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I guess one could say, I'm a pussy man! Has a certain ring to it.....or not?

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes

I like having my pussy filled (and licked) more than my ass. More natural lubrication, and I'm less self-conscious/nervous about it. That said, I've had some incredible anal orgasms!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like both and just can't choose. I think it's because I don't consider the acts themselves as separate, finite things, but rather like different ingredients in the recipe of sex...🤔

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer the opportunity to have sex from time to time just to keep the edge sharp. Depends on whether she is laying on her back or stomach at the time of inception.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Absolutely both!! I adore my both holes filled…sometimes even at the same time…😍. But if only with one partner, i love to have the both taken.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pussy day to day , anal as a treat .

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife and I tried anal when we were younger, I really didn't care for it. So now when she does get the urge to enjoy anal, she does it with one of her fwb that enjoys it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You can’t make me choose. Offer me either and I will jump at the opportunity.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

anal love that feeling

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Pussy to me is like every day treat. But anal is special... so tight... and somewhat still forbidden, which makes it all the more special! But then again, preparation is required which makes it less spontaneous. Such a tough choice! Bottom line is I'll let my partner decide - either way I'll be happy, so whatever makes the other party happier will only enhance the overall pleasure.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My preference is definitely vaginal. I enjoy anal and happy to take it, but it doesnt get me off without other stimulation. Both at the same time is fun occasionally.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Two different feelings but I like both

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Guest
Which is better, anal or just regular pussy? I like regualr sex but im curious bout anal. smile

I love both, but adore anal. Was pushed a little by my bf, but ever since I adore it. Really cannot choose. And love them both at the same time 😏

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Haven't tried the anal, but curious about this. I am wondering what it feels like. Has anybody tried sex dolls before? I am considering to buy one and try her anal.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I haven’t had either, but would love to try both

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

We use anal as a fun novelty that can be very naughty and thrilling and exciting, it also feels incredible to cum inside that tight ring of muscle. However, the pussy is better in every other way for both of us.

Why choose? Do both!