Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age....

last reply
47 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I love all you wonderful people who have said 30’s! I have so much to look forward too lol
I like being 30 so far
Newest Story: [Url=https://]After Prom (Change Comp)[/URL]
I spent my late teens and most of my twenties utterly uncomfortable in my own skin. So far, 28 and onwards into my early thirties has been great. More secure, more comfortable and (a little bit) more confident.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
The best age for me, is whatever age I am at the time....one day at a time......no regrets, no wondering what will happen tomorrow.
As long as my age isn't the only thing that goes up......it's all good! There are good times to be had as you go through the seasons of your life...don't miss any of them.
Would like to be 30 again, but know what I know now.
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
22. that was my age when my life got better.
my early 20's that is when i had my first big thick cock in my ass and i loved cock ever since
I haven't reached this age yet but for some odd reason, I think it is 45. I think that's only because I really, really love men in their 40s. And 45 is in the middle. I don't know it's something about men at that age that drives me wild. It's so strange! But then again, I like men in their early 50s as well. I have a thing for older men, I always have.
Someone said it earlier, 35-45. I agree.
I think each age probably has its own advantages. The trick is learning to derive happiness and fulfillment primarily from those advantages as they present themselves, and not pine for the ones we've lost.
Looking back now I really enjoyed my life during the ages of 25 to 35. Many reasons. To my friends we could have fun discussing it.
Quote by Beffer
I think each age probably has its own advantages. The trick is learning to derive happiness and fulfillment primarily from those advantages as they present themselves, and not pine for the ones we've lost.

I “mostly” agree with this, but some things I’ve lost I’ll never have any hope of recovery or even sweet reminders ... sorry, but I DO PINE some for what’s lost.
My wife and I had the most fun in our early 40's we had been married for 20 some years .Trying the swinger life style then carried our sex life to a whole new level leaving us to enjoy the time we had left together.Now that we have been married for 37yrs our love is still as strong as ever for each other. but sex with her now at 60 is pretty limited. thank god for the memories