Addicting Series

last reply
25 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is there a TV series that you are "addicted" to and watch over and over again. There are websites that make it easy to watch an entire series in record time. I've watched many series, but when it comes to Arrested Development, I can watch it over and over again. I've probably watched the entire series three times and I still love it. Every time I watch it I notice something new. Is there a series like that for any of you?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Supernatural smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How I met your Mother, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Veronica Mars. Seen them all multiple times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The walking dead!
Lurker
0 likes
The games of thrones..Spartacus...da vinci's demons (this is a new series)
Lurker
0 likes
Vikings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest addiction right now is Game of Thrones can't wait for the new season to start. There are others like Gilmore Girls too.
Lurker
0 likes
Dexter!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Torchwood. One of the few series available in original voice here in Germany, and listening to the Welsh lilt is addictive.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Buffy (& anything from Joss Whedon really), Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, Lost, Dresden Files & Battlestar Galactica are at the top of my go to list.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
The Game of Thrones, The Originals, Blacklist, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Grimm
0 likes
I used to be like that with Fawlty Towers and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Haven't watched either in a while, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Breaking Bad & The X-Files.
Lurker
0 likes
Lost, breaking bad, walking dead, prison break, new girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mentalcase
How I met your Mother, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Veronica Mars. Seen them all multiple times

HIMYM all the way!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The Walking Dead is pretty much the only series I watch religiously.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Sons of Anarchy, Prison Break, Criminal Minds and Supernatural
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Elementary, Orphan Black, Game of Thrones.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mad Men, Downton Abbey, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Vikings
CurlyFries
0 likes
Downtown Abbey, Vikings, House of Cards, Californication, Shameless

I don't watch any of them week to week. Just binge watch to catch up when I have a chance.
The Linebacker
0 likes
1) The Walking Dead, and 2) Justified.

The Walking Dead is filmed not far from me and I have several friends that have got all made up and played zombies. I liked to tease them and say, "That's not you!" haha

Even Hines Ward, (a hometown guy) retired NFL superstar, Super Bowl MVP, and Dancing With the Stars winner, played a zombie on Walking Dead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Big Bang Theory
Lurker
0 likes
1) Queens blade (Anime)
2) Bates Motel
3) True Blood (My super Addiction)
4) King of Thrones
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
True Blood, Game of Thrones and Vampire Diaries. I was quite hesitant about The Vampire Diaries because I expected it to be corny and overly juvenile. Turns out I was quite wrong! It's a great story.