Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A serious case of butt-hurt! Ladies, I'm assuming he's still available!

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
OMFG - what a douche!!

I was laughing at that one - thanks LM
Lurker
After much consideration, (not really) I think I would be tempted to date him again for the following reasons:
1. Excellent punctuation. He had his punctuation all going on in that email.
2. He makes real money, and that’s not "monopoly money." You really can't argue with that logic.

I also like where he said "I'll stop here," but continues on for another 9 or so paragraphs! I bet this whole episode will teach her not to make eye contact again!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Curlygirly
After much consideration, (not really) I think I would be tempted to date him again for the following reasons:
2. He makes real money, and that’s not "monopoly money." You really can't argue with that logic.

I also like where he said "I'll stop here," but continues on for another 9 or so paragraphs! I bet this whole episode will teach her not to make eye contact again!!

Just think if she had given him a goodnight hug or kiss. Or a mercy blowjob. He probably would have gone out the next day to purchase her engagement ring.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
The Linebacker
Isn't it appropriate that he's a banker?

I have no idea why any guy would think that was a good idea.

I had a friend once who wanted to send a card to a girl he wanted to gout with and get several us guys (his friends) to sign the card with testimonials as to why she should go out with him. We told him that it was a bad idea and we did not let him do it.

I think if a guy asks a woman out and she turns him down the first time that he should never ask her again. I know of some guys that did that and they always got turned down a second time. Why would they go in a for a second round of humiliation?

There are plenty of women out there who will ask the guy out. Let them come to you.
Lurker
Quote by Curlygirly

Actually, CG makes a very valid point there.... Love me some good punctuation. Oh. Yes. Baby!
Lurker
Quote by lafayettemister

Just think if she had given him a goodnight hug or kiss. Or a mercy blowjob. He probably would have gone out the next day to purchase her engagement ring.

EXACTLY!

Seriously, if she contacted him now to tell him she wasn't interested, can you imagine the return email?

"Obviously, you cared enough to respond to me, and we both know it's just as easy to date me as it is to not date me, and I would hate to think you're giving me mixed signals again..."
Internet Sensation

Wow, I had a boyfriend once who was always using procentage in his arguments when we had a quarrell, I thought nothing could be worse than that.
Now I know I was wrong!
Active Ink Slinger
omg this just made my very stressfull horrible day all better!!!

i laughed so hard and learned tons from this. Like never touch your hair in front of a guy you dont want to date, it doesnt matter if your hair is a mess leave it that way or it imediatly means i want to marry and have his kids!! also never make eye contact or agree that you like something that he likes! so if a guy i dont want to date ever, says to me look at that cute puppy ill kick the puppy and say " i hate puppies"
Lurker
cracking up laughing .....

Needless to say, I find you less appealing now (given that you haven’t returned my messages) than I did at our first date. However, I would be willing to go out with you again.

Banker-dude .... you are by far the most pompous ass I have heard of.

This happened in NYC? Hell, I'd stay away from that dating circle, if they are all that freaky!!
Lurker
Poor delusional, desperate douchebag. Get over it, she fucking hates you!
Lurker
Quote by Gurlyboy
Poor delusional, desperate douchebag. Get over it, she fucking hates you!

Me thinks you are right ... especially as she posted it on the internet!! hehehehe

(too bad no name of the Banker-Dude though, as fair warning to other females)
Constant Gardener
Certain people must grow on trees! Squirrels however, do not gather such nuts.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Needless to say, I find you less appealing now (given that you haven’t returned my messages) than I did at our first date. However, I would be willing to go out with you again.

Wow, how gracious of him, he must be a hell of a guy (and not at all desperate)

Better watch that hair touching and eye contact in future ladies!
The guy has obvious relationship problems as well as inflated self esteem; so perhaps if she had paid for her own dinner she might have sent a not so subtle message to him.
But yes, he is a douche and probably needs psychological treatment by a professional.

BTW- lafayettemister, are you going to publish a part 2 of John's revenge in "The Bet With My Landlord"?
Lurker
First, we’ve both very intelligent.

Uh huh.

I think this is one of our ex members from the Chicago/LA area. Sounds just like him.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by FtLMale
The guy has obvious relationship problems as well as inflated self esteem; so perhaps if she had paid for her own dinner she might have sent a not so subtle message to him.
But yes, he is a douche and probably needs psychological treatment by a professional.

BTW- lafayettemister, are you going to publish a part 2 of John's revenge in "The Bet With My Landlord"?

I'm not really sure yet. I kind of write by the seat of my pants, so it just depends on if/when the right mood strikes me. But thanks for asking!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
I can't believe he wants her to give him feedback on their date or to tell him that she is sorry for leading him on.
I guess it goes to show that you can go to college,but still not have any common sense.
I think she should have added his last name,home address and e-mail address at the bottom of the letter as a warning for other women.
What a douche.
I bet his ego is bigger than his cock size.
Lurker
Are you sure he's a banker, the W isn't really all that far away from B on the keyboard
Advanced Wordsmith
omg! I think I'm gonna be sick. LOL ... my head hurts from the email alone - can't imagine a conversation!
Active Ink Slinger
Holy shit I can't breathe!!! That was beyond insane!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X