What's your banana of choice?

last reply
50 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
12 likes
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
7 thru 9 is ideal, 6 thru 10 is acceptable. Not sure what green bananas do to my system but it's a definite avoid item, and beyond 11 it's like banana pudding in a squeeze tube.
Weaver of Words
1 like
Like most... 7, 8 & 9. 10 & 11 get frozen for smoothies. if I forget, and they get past 11, sadly, they get tossed. oh, and always organic
Unfuckwithable
1 like
6-10

or when it is in a Banana Split

but..BBQ season is just around the corner

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Liz
9 or 10
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Frozen and dipped in dark chocolate
colin123
1 like
One that my wife has been masturbating with , love the taste of banana and pussy juice together
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by colin123
One that my wife has been masturbating with , love the taste of banana and pussy juice together

Do you not peel it when you eat it? Or does she peel the banana first and then do her thing? That's how you get lady infections down there.
colin123
1 like
Quote by laura

Do you not peel it when you eat it? Or does she peel the banana first and then do her thing? That's how you get lady infections down there.
Never has infection in over 20 years of enjoying banana like this, peeled of course.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
8, although my banana of choice would be one of the smaller varieties which can also be found with a red or orange skin. They’re often somewhat sweeter.
Lurker
0 likes
6 thru 8. I like them yellow. Very green and they are just to hard for my liking. To brown and I just don't like the look.
0 likes

6 through 10, but if they are Apple or Candy Apple bananas, that would be 10 through 15

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

5...6...& 7

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

6-9 to eat pealed.

10 onwards I prefer to mash them with honey and nutmeg and eat them on toast. An absolute delight. 😋

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

9 and upwards. 13-15 get whipped up with cream, ground almonds and Southern Comfort for a delicious quick dessert.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I eat my bananas between 4-5. no riper they get mushy and yucky and if making a dessert maybe 6 so it holds up during the preparation and presentation.