Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times a day do you have dessert?

last reply
42 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Let's face it, each one of us has a sweet tooth, and we crave dessert. I usually eat something dessert related at least a couple times a day.
Not everyday. Two or three times a week.
I don't. I don't like sweets. Strange but I don't.
How many times a day do I have dessert??? hahahahahaha

A better question for me would be: How many times a month do you have dessert? Answer: maybe twice (and even then, it might be only a bite!)
If by dessert you mean a sugary snack, I limit that to once a week.. But I do have a piece of fruit every evening after dinner
Once a day if I am eating and whenever I am near my wife.
Just a yogurt with my work lunch, one a day Mon - Fri
As many times as possible.
very rare.. maybe once every 6 months..
hmm i have it every day....sometimes two times in a day...
Virtually never have dessert
Quote by Zina
Virtually never have dessert

thats cause your already sweet smile

me...can i saw just hook up an IV. but that is in my dreams only. hmm few times a week :)
my newest :)
define dessert. something sweet after a meal? from time to time. when the desire strikes? too often
I have largely given up eating dessert on a regular basis (borderline diabetic so have to go easy on sugars) but when travelling (e.g. the cruise I was on last week) or at a party, I will "cheat". When I was growing up, though, we constantly had sweets in the house whether store bought or homemade (Mom loved baking) so dessert was a part of every supper and often lunches, too.
I like chewing sugar free gum..gets rid of my need for sweets!

I like vanilla ice cream with thick, hot fudge on top sometimes
Whenever she is willing...oops!.....ehhhhh.....once or twice a day I have something slightly sweet.
I love love love sweets, but overindulgence requires way too much extra cardio. So, I partake in a brownie or some kind of treat once a week at most.
Although I can cook I am not a baker (well Bread I can handle), I tend to not eat desserts anymore, if I do it will be fruit (mmm mango ...) so maybe once a week.
I'm an adherent of the Professor Lupin philosophy... Chocolate is medicine! I usually eat one piece of dark-chocolate a day.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm an adherent of the Professor Lupin philosophy... Chocolate is medicine! I usually eat one piece of dark-chocolate a day.
One piece, and how big is one one piece, Beth Half a bar, begs the question, how big is the bar lol. As for myself, occasionaly, I do rather like dark chocolate and vanilla cheese cake
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Quote by Melissa999
One piece, and how big is one one piece, Beth Half a bar, begs the question, how big is the bar lol. As for myself, occasionaly, I do rather like dark chocolate and vanilla cheese cake

Its usually a Dove dark chocolate, so, barely larger than a quarter! (but on Easter, I might eat a chocolate )
uh oh...this question can only lead to trouble......if one makes a batch of cookies, that entire batch is counted as 'one desert', right?
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
After every meal.. just a small treat smile
I very rarely eat dessert.
Have you ever had dessert as your main course?
Very rarely have dessert during the week but Sunday is different. A pie or a crumble and sometimes a sponge. Yesterday was plum crumble.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Quote by Buz
Have you ever had dessert as your main course?

Yes!
We had a restaurant in Melbourne when I was younger called, Death by Chocolate. They only served chocolate related meals for entree, main and desert.

Needless to say I couldn't look at chocolate for a month after eating there.