Chicken fried, baked or boiled ??

last reply
43 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Fried Chicken is at the top of the list followed by Baked. Have to admit, boiled is a new method of cooking chicken to me although I guess it would be good. Just haven't ever had chicken cooked that way before.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Have to admit, boiled is a new method of cooking chicken to me although I guess it would be good. Just haven't ever had chicken cooked that way before.

Boiling chickens is common in oriental cookery, perhaps because chickens are often truly free-range, consequently scrawny and tough but very very tasty.

See above for my recipe for Hainan-style chicken rice. Truly delicious.

Also, often Malays & Indonesians make fried chicken by boiling the chicken first in coconut milk (spiced with e.g. ground shallots, galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, candlenuts) before jointing and deep-frying it.

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like boiling chicken to shred for other dishes. It’s a quick and easy way to cook white meat, for instance, or other parts, that can be used in salads or stuffed into other dishes, e.g. enchiladas. I wouldn’t want to eat boiled chicken on its own though.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is Chicken fried. I am a Southern girl so I love fried food.

I love all the things you can do with baked chicken. I love to put mushrooms on top and bake them on 350 for about 1hour and half.

The only time I really boil chicken if for Dumplings or to make chicken salad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Grilled chicken is my favorite preparation of chicken.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not a fan of fried bone in type of chicken. Too much work to eat around the bone--AKA never eaten fried chicken.

Baked? Yes

Boil? Yes

Grill? Yes

Rotisserie? Yes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fried Popeyes spicy chicken.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Yes to all and more. I have many recipes. Bone in (yes, yes. ha ha) is the best for flavor.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thighs are the best. Baked in the oven over a dash of wine, seasoned and a splash of honey or whatever your fancy is and covered with foil. Guaranteed to be moist and finger licking good.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Depends on mood 😂😂😃 fambam love it ..I try to avoid it

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I like my chicken fried, baked and grilled

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

Boiled chicken? = that doesn't even sound good🙁

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Quantum Tease
1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

Grilled!

That.