Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whale of a tale! 40-ton mammal lands on yacht.

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
That is awesome. Wonder who took the pic?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Must be related to Moby Dick.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep! Pretty amazing. Read the story yesterday. Apart from the fact that neither the whale nor the couple onboard were apparently injured, it seems near miraculous that there was another tourist behind that yacht who just happened to be clicking away with their camera when it all happened. Amazing.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just saw this on our local news. It was an interview with the woman whom was on that boat. She said the whale had broached and was expected to dive under and come up on the other side. Her comment was "Oh! Shit! (bleeped, of course). The boat ended up with lots of damage and a broken mast and was able to make it back to port.

All I can say is, "Surprise!" "Surprise!" "Surprise!"

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
That is awesome. Wonder who took the pic?

The Coast Guard. Video taped it for America's Funniest Home Video. See it this fall.
Lurker
0 likes
You're silly.