3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Is there a general size preference amongst male reader here

Fireman
0 likes
Like I said in another POST...depends on the woman. Also, how the curves match up.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Don't think ya answered D's question there fire.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tillie for sure. I couldn't go out with a woman wider than I am. Did it before once for a few months, just didn't feel right.

Men are supposed to be bigger than their female partner right? Serves me right for being a skinny runt
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Don't think ya answered D's question there fire.....

You're right Z. In that case, out of the three, I choose Tillie
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Ooh, They have names!

I just read Harv Eker's "The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" and he says that poor people think either or, and rich people think both!

I'll take one of each!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Good answer Play.....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Caroline is very hot!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by justforfun
Caroline is very hot!!

Yes she is. Good choice.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Yes she is.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My size would be all three in series rather than parallel. OK - perhaps 2 then 1, or 1 then 2. I'm not picky, I'm just not coordinated enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not picky, I'm just not coordinated enough.

That was funny!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Caroline, she's got the medi-evil classic beauty thing going on
I'm always perving...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I prefer a more experienced job with the photoshop retouching...or cropping.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anybody here who says they won't have sex with Caroline is either a liar.. or gay as crocodile loafers... let me see your shoes WMM....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
anybody here who says they won't have sex with Caroline is either a liar.. or gay as crocodile loafers... let me see your shoes WMM....

I just spit sweet tea all over my monitor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

I love sweet tea.. got hooked as a boy in Texas... no lemon... medium ice... and wipe the monitor down.. it will draw ants...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by BigRod

When you've earned your DP pin, Rod -

Then, you can trash my footies!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by BigRod

When you've earned your DP pin, Rod -

Then, you can trash my footies!

I have so many pins I have to wear them in clusters my friend.. but it's the stuff I've done that they don't even have a pin made up for that I am most proudest...

Nice shoes by the way.. they look like they would go really nice with a pair of white business socks.. polyester sans-a-belt slacks.. a maddress shirt.. and a dollop of brylcreem for your hair.... then you can do your "I gotta get me some of that" walk in the mall....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
damn, I made all that up...and now you're calling me out...and I have nothing to come back with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

I love sweet tea.. got hooked as a boy in Texas... no lemon... medium ice... and wipe the monitor down.. it will draw ants...

Same here Rod. Got hooked in FlaUsa and drink it like you do.
And I did.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'ld make love to Caroline in a heartbeat - God meant for women to have curves --
Lurker
0 likes
I'd hit any and all of those without hesitation or regret. I've been with larger women and smaller woman. I am much more interested in how they think, than curve comparisons. A large confident woman is a thrill. A small submissive woman is a thrill. A smart woman who can keep pace in wit and imagination always wins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size doesnt matter! a sexy woman is still a sexy woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naw! I thought about being PC then decided sod it....Tillie gets my bloood moving in all the right places.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw