4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is good . !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ouch, but still not as bad as Loraine Bobbit...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Ouch, but still not as bad as Loraine Bobbit...

???

EDIT: Oh, just goggled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW! OUCH!! You know what they say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" These are some women who not only got even, but are many many steps ahead! I love it!!
Lurker
0 likes
The ladies are always good at getting men back.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"He's gotta sleep sometime. And when he does, I'll superglue his dick to his leg so that has to piss down his jeans into his boot."

My fiancee' said this, many times in the company of her friends and their spouses - when the subject of: What would you do if you caught him cheating on you - came up.

It's funny the little things you remember the most about those fcking vengeful hillbilly girlfriends...you dumped long ago.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
"He's gotta sleep sometime. And when he does, I'll superglue his dick to his leg so that has to piss down his jeans into his boot."

My fiancee' said this, many times in the company of her friends and their spouses - when the subject of: What would you do if you caught him cheating on you - came up.

It's funny the little things you remember the most about those fcking vengeful hillbilly girlfriends...you dumped long ago.

Your lucky you escaped otherwise you would not be so WellMade Man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That looks an awful lot like Rumples fancy fish’n rig…
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I'd still sleep with one eye open wellmade.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At least that isn't what my grandmother would have done.... Love her so much. It involves a meat grinder....
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Hanging_Dead
At least that isn't what my grandmother would have done.... Love her so much. It involves a meat grinder....

O_o

Remind me not to fuck with you...
Lurker
0 likes
Saw the first one on multiple sites, the others never seen before LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Saw the first one on multiple sites, the others never seen before LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha!! looks like they pissed off hte wrong woman!!! hahahhahaha!!! women should never be underestimated!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Here is an irony. I just spent two days in jury selection for a woman who beat her boyfriend and smashed up his car. He didn't even want to press charges, but here in California once the police are called to a domestic dispute with violence, the DA follows through no matter what, regardless of the gender.
Thankfully, I was excused from that jury.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cremey
haha!! looks like they pissed off hte wrong woman!!! hahahhahaha!!! women should never be underestimated!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just hope that if I ever have a cheating husband, I would have the guts to do something like this.
I love revenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what happens if the shoe is on the other foot?
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ducky69

Then you cut that one off too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by ducky69

Ha ha ha Very funny
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by ducky69

Ha ha ha Very funny

Quack!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by ducky69
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by ducky69

Ha ha ha Very funny

Quack!

Hey that's my line......I'm suing........
Lurker
0 likes
No need. I"m just letting you know I'm fluent in Duck. At least US duck. I'm a little fuzzy on EuroDuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you translate this"

QUUAAAACK, Quack, quack qquack, quuack, quackk........QUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a US resident, part of me is wondering how many of the guys who had these revenge acts visited upon them would be able to successfully sue....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
QUACK