0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What's the story behind the pic, Plow?
Matriarch
0 likes
Meth is evil, from the little I've seen of it. Ewww.
Lurker
0 likes
*sigh* Methanfedamines are AWFUL...

I hope to God my sister is never this bad...
Lurker
0 likes
My hubs was just wondering yesterday what happened to a friend of ours that we haven't seen in about 6/7 years. He looked up on the sheriffs website to see if he'd been arrested. He had had some trouble a few years ago but straightened out. Sure enough, he was on there with a mug shot. Gone from a strong mid 40s body builder to a man that looks in his 60s and gone gray haired and slack. You could see meth all over. What a shame.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know meth has been aroun along time but it is one bad drug hope no one ever gets hooked on it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I'm a huge Amy Winehouse fan...

Lurker
0 likes
Is that really her? No shit? WOW! But I heard she was on heroin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow
*sigh* Methanfedamines are AWFUL...

I hope to God my sister is never this bad...

That is so sad. I hope your sister gets help if she uses it. It's bad stuff from all Ive seen. ruined some awfully nice peopkle I have known.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

Thanks Plow, a lot of people arn't aware of the terrors of this crap.=d> =d> =d>
Lurker
0 likes
she was such a beautiful girl, it breaks my heart to see this.
Lurker
0 likes
That was Amy Winehouse? Wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meth is chemicals, literally shit from under your sink. My senior year of high school I fucked around with crank for about six months, but luckily for myself and others that give a shit about me, I saw how fucked up my friends who had been doing it for years had become, and I jumped off that ship before it sank, thank the gods.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Poor Amy Winehouse she was so beautiful and she has such an amazing voice!! She needs to stop before she ruins it