Login

Meth Makeover!

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What's the story behind the pic, Plow?
Meth is evil, from the little I've seen of it. Ewww.
*sigh* Methanfedamines are AWFUL...

I hope to God my sister is never this bad...
My hubs was just wondering yesterday what happened to a friend of ours that we haven't seen in about 6/7 years. He looked up on the sheriffs website to see if he'd been arrested. He had had some trouble a few years ago but straightened out. Sure enough, he was on there with a mug shot. Gone from a strong mid 40s body builder to a man that looks in his 60s and gone gray haired and slack. You could see meth all over. What a shame.
I know meth has been aroun along time but it is one bad drug hope no one ever gets hooked on it
And I'm a huge Amy Winehouse fan...

Is that really her? No shit? WOW! But I heard she was on heroin.
Quote by TaintedRainebow
*sigh* Methanfedamines are AWFUL...

I hope to God my sister is never this bad...

That is so sad. I hope your sister gets help if she uses it. It's bad stuff from all Ive seen. ruined some awfully nice peopkle I have known.
Quote by mrplow

Thanks Plow, a lot of people arn't aware of the terrors of this crap.=d> =d> =d>
she was such a beautiful girl, it breaks my heart to see this.
That was Amy Winehouse? Wow.
Meth is chemicals, literally shit from under your sink. My senior year of high school I fucked around with crank for about six months, but luckily for myself and others that give a shit about me, I saw how fucked up my friends who had been doing it for years had become, and I jumped off that ship before it sank, thank the gods.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Poor Amy Winehouse she was so beautiful and she has such an amazing voice!! She needs to stop before she ruins it